After Party!

Chapter 11: Keins After party

Mel kingston:

After the Prom i decided to go back to being a guy with lisa's help of course, I walked in to keins dorm fashionably late to see everyone including the girls partying.

"CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEE" Slurred all the guys they were all drunk "YOUR SISTER'S HOT DUDE" Said Kein. Kein is my Biology Partner we get along quiet well he tells the best jokes "Oh well don't approach her, she has a mate" Said Jack giving me a quick wink.

"Yeah Jack I heard you found your mate" I said my head snapped to jack, "where is she? by the way" i turned my head,  searching for Lisa.T Chad was near the DJ staring at me, I locked eyes with him,  I was waiting for him to take his gaze off of me but he didn't he carried on, never giving up I felt  my cheeks turned into a horrible shade of red.

"Uhh Where's the drinks" I said to kein trying to keep my gaze off of chad, " In dorm 42..."  Man he is so drunk "I think 427" said kein. That's in Jacks room I was going ask Jack to come with me but i can see he was busy with Lisa. I found her in the bathroom, putting another coat of lip gloss i think she was really excited that she found her mate.

~*~

Jack's room was a typical simple clean room It had yellow walls, blue carpet, a desk which has his pc on; two separate bed; a very big tv and shelf with loads of books from Fiction to Non fiction and photography books.

I open the door to see a a random guy in jack's room, His hair was a light blond, that curled slightly around his ears and hung over his forehead with two strands falling into his eyes emphasising the green flecks in the blue orbs and bringing the intensity of his gaze.

I didn't know what to do so i knocked him down "Who are you and what are you doing in my friends dorm" he gave me the biggest scowl "I'M THE NEW ROOM-MATE IDIOT" I quickly got up "Oh sorry i was uhh trying to look for the drinks and you popped out of no where In best friends dorm" The smirking blond boy looked at me and said "It's okay" He sat on the empty bed patting the space next to him.

"sit" I quickly followed his command and sat next to him "What's your name kid" I could feel him staring at me "My names Charlie you?" Smiling at him i should be nice to the guy he did forgive me.

"Matthew" He smiled back at me " hope you don't mind me saying this but you don't look like a boy" OMG what if he finds out, "Thats what everyone says" I replied back, he chuckled weird?!.

"I bet they gave you a rough time" I winced thinking about when Beta graham was giving me a hard time but he did say sorry "  At first it was but then they said sorry and i forgave them" matthew looked emotionless i swear this guy was mysterious "So where you from Mattie" Matthew gave a low chuckle giving me the biggest grin "Boston".

~*~

After a long good conversation, I decided to head back to the party I offered Matthew to come and chill with me at the Party but he said no and that he will me in class seriously his scent is different.

"Charrrrrrrrrrrrlie" I turn to see Chad spinning around "Chad Your drunk!" I put his arm around my shoulder, to try and keep him stable, I opened the door to our dorm and pushed him toward his bed. "Charrrrrr... I... really like you" I laughed "I like you too. "No..... I'm serious I really like you" said chad "Everytime i seee you maaake me happy" putting his arm around my waist "Chad you need to go to sleep" I stared at those big green eyes "okay i will" He pecked me on the lips and went straight to bed. OMG he kissed me ' he kissed you last time remember' said my inner wolf, I totally forgot about that.

Running straight to the bathroom and see my face turning into a big fat tomato

WHY!!

________________________________________________________________________________