First arguements /Paaaaaaaarty That went wrong

Chapter 20: Mels Welcome Party

Mel Kingston

"Can I ask a question" Chad Walking around putting the alcohol on the table "I was here for 2 months why now do they want a party". He chuckled "Because they accepted you... your cool now" He started to put the speakers Near the balcony. 

" So have you spoken to your dad?" Chad asked rubbing the dust from his fingers onto his jeans.

"Nah I haven't heard from him since i came here" I was gummed I miss my dad it been 2 months since our last contact i really do miss him "I still think your dad's selfish" Here we go again.

"You have no right to call my dad selfish Just stay out of my problems" I mumbled

"No I'm not you wanna know why because we are mates and i should be envolved in this "He growled

"YEAH WELL DON'T CALL MY DAD SELFISH" ignorning his last comment my cheeks were already turning red.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'm Sick and tired of you being so selfless, YOU LET YOUR PARENT'S WALK ALL OVER  YOU EVEN YOUR SHE WOLF CAME OUT To show how much people walk all over you".

"NO I DON'T They are my parents I will do anything for them" I told him i felt this pain in my stomach.

"What about me" Said Chad fuming "I guess so I will do anything for you too" I Replied back "All you do is run away melody that's all you do" Chad started coming closer but i took a step back hitting my back against the wall "I mean look at you Your doing this all for your father's happiness but does he care about yours" he looked straight into my eyes i had this tinge of sadness.. could this be true, of course not don't let him fool you melody.

"That's not true he cares about me" I spat "Then where is he?" He spat back  "You know what... You won't understand You will-"

Knock Knock Knock

I opened the door to see Jack and Lisa smiling "Hey guys we came early to help you guys but did we come in a bad time" then it all switched as both of their faces turned into unhappy frowns.

"Nah You guys stay I will be back I have to do go and get some more snacks" as I ran off once again.

===============================================================================

Chad Pov

I am evil.

I didn't mean to hurt her like that, urghh why did i have to go all wolf mode and tell her dad's selfish. I hate myself I can't even man up and tell her i love her.

Wait did i actually say that it's only been 2 months and I'm already saying that i just wish there was a sign that she loves me back.

Knock Knock

"Where here for the Paaaaaarty and bull and Party and Bull" Said Kein with the whole school plus girls Jheeze how are we all going to fit!

"Hi Chad you never called me back" Said a familiar blonde girl  "I'm sorry do i know you" She scoffed "I'm the girl you banged  2 months ago" I looked at her i was about to replied then to my right I see lisa behind her with a frown "You did what?!" Said lisa fuming, Jack tried to calm her down by patting her "Hey hes a man he has needs, you got to understand plus he didn't meet charlie then" Replied Jack, Oh god Jack never defend me "So did you ever sleep with anyone Jack when i was not with you" Jack had a frown "wel-" he paused "I can" he stopped  Lisa walked away from him going into the bathroom probably locking herself in the bathroom crying her eyes out.

Great I just ruined another relationship, I don't feel like partying The familiar blonde girl handed me a shot glass with a brown subtance "here you look like you could use one".