The sweetest scent

So it's been a 3 months since me and Chad had that argument, we haven't been talking to each other. I been living with Jack and Matt it hasn't been great. I been sleeping on the floor my back is killing me.

Oh why am I sleeping on the floor? you ask Well Jack is kind of a slob I did not want to sleep on his bed! he has last week's salsa on his bed sheets gross. Matthew and I have been really awkward, we just make small talk e.g 'how are you?' so I won't just randomly ask 'hey matt can I use your bed even though you gave information to a creep who wanted me to marry his son' .

I'm so busy to talk to anyone anyways I been studying, practicing and working out to even bother. " Hey Charlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I turn and I see Kein

" Yo Kein how you been?" As I attempt my manly voice

"so you coming to Kein party bash!"

"urgh why are you using yourself as a third person"

"I don't know" he scratches his head.

"well can't anyways I got practice"

"bummer can't you just miss it"

"nope maybe next time" I smiled at him.

I miss Snow and Lisa, secretly I been sneaking out of the school grounds and we just have fun. Last time Snow invited us to a wizard and witch party I accidentally gulped a frog turning potion, I was a frog for the rest of the party.

Chuck, Brad and Scott have been admitted to this school since Chad accepted into there Klan. Ever since they came Chad made his own gang.

So here's the group;

Chad

Graham

Jack

Liam

Peter

Hunter

Jimmy

Chuck

Scott

Brad last but not least Matt can you believe it after a month Chad forgave him apparently he did save me from Scott evil dad.

Things have been intense with the whole practice I have a few bruises and cuts from skidding and the ball shooting out of the machine. Even walking to the class halls have been really painful. "Charlie" I slowly turn to see Chad and the guys as they come walking towards me great why did I say hi.

"where you been man we missed you?" said Liam he pats me on the back ...... Ahhhhhh My back really hurts why did he had to pat me omg omg.

"Just been studying" I chuckle this is the most nerve wrecking conversation I can't even bring myself too look at Chad "Hey Charlie you alright?" said Matt

"Yeah just need to get to class" as I start walking Scott stops me "jesse says that he will meet another time" jesse is at Chad 's house he had no where to go he probably made new friends.

"okay" I smile "I'm going to get to class" the rest of the day was just practice.

==========================================================next day

I go into class the next day and the weirdest thing happened all the guys was sniffing the air. "Hey guys do you smell that" said Peter. "what smell?" said Jack walking around scratching his confused head. "it smells like honey and lemon" liam smiles.

Chad eyes dilate his face is shock he turns to look at me I look at him oh no I'm going to heat . -oh Crap Melody HIDE!-

"Charlie why do you smell so nice" said Chuck as he gets closer licking his lips "I wonder what you taste like" his eyes are dilated .

Chad growls

Oh Crap! I'm going through heat......