Welcome to the team PART 2

Sorry just thought i should ended it there but i felt like giving another chapter 

 WELCOME TO THE TEAM PART 2

"Hey can i Join you" I turn to see my hot mate smiling at me "urm urm sure" 'CLAIM HIM CLAIM HIM NOW' My inner wolf was whimpering she wanted some loving what a horny beast.

"Alpha you can't be serious" said monkey butt,

Chad growled " I don't care what you think you started this fight not me now be quiet and show me some respect" he spat hehe Monkey butt looked like he was going to cry am i being harsh no way.

These past 4 weeks have been hell for me grahams been pestering me, I'm suprised that Chad didn't rip his head off from the start but its his best friend and Beta he couldn't throw that away.

'but your his mate' We hardly know each other.

My team Danny the skinny boy Chad,Liam,Jack and Peter We all esmebled as i gave them orders in what to do!

"SO ARE WE GOING THIS WIN THIS " they all cheered and screamed "YEAH"

~*~

The game was about to end

Monkey butt was the baller i was the striker here we go!!!

He throws the ball  i close my eyes and swung my bat,I  hear a loud thud i opened my eyes to see the base ball is way over the pitch.

"RUN CHARLIE RUN" Said chad my heart skipped a beat

I ran around the pitch as fast as i repeated the words that Chad had said in my head i know right corny?!.

When i reached to the end Jack,Liam,Peter and Danny tackled me on the floor and engulfed me in a group hug

"WE WON WE WON!!!" Said Peter.

The guys were all covered in sweat, reeked like fish but they helped me get in the team I owe them one.

Monkey butt ran through his hair and came towards as we all broke off the group hug "urm your in the team you did good out there.....Truce?!..."  letting his hand out I smiled and shaked his hand "truce".

The next day, everyone was talking about me in class, it felt good i couldn't stop smiling! I don't know why but i was happy.

~*~

I was walking down the hall when i happened to see chad I sneaked behind him "HEY CHAD"  Chad jumped but tried to act like he wasn't scared at all "Hey What are doing up so late" he looked into my eyes and it just felt like electricity was going through us my wolf purred in joy  "Midnight snacks" showing him. We both walked into our rooms i was about to climb into bed until i was spun around i looked into chad deep green eyes it slowly turned black He engulfed me in a big hug my cheeks turned into a tint red.

" Don't ever hug guys like that only hug me" as he growled to me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa someones a tad bit jealous :P anyways from i will be making short storys about all the characters so enjoy :P but not today

I hoped you like this chapter and remember VOTE LIKE AND COMMENT