Looks like my Room mate is my mate.....

Hiya :D new chapter for you guys enjoy :P

COMMENT, LIKE AND VOTE <3

Chapter 3 : Looks like my Roomate is My Mate...

Mel Kingston

*SCREAAAAAAAM* MY ROOMMATE IS MY MATE WHAT DO I DO......

Don't panic, if i pretend that I'm sleeping maybe he won't talk to me yeah that's it he won't.

"Uh hi" Said Alpha his voice gave me chills that made my heart beat increase, yes he is definitely my mate oh shoot what should i do what should i dooooo.

*cough* " Hey hows it going" I replied nervously, i will just make small talk it's not like he want's to talk about it maybe he doesn't know that i'm his mate! but what if he reject's me, Oh god snap out of it Mel Quick make a run for it.

" Oh look at the time! I'm going to the lunch hall see ya" I quickly jumped out of the bed and made a run for the door before he would say anything about mates. By the time i reached to the lunch hall it was packed full of boys, nervously i got my tray and went to the line. After i got my food I saw jack waving his hand for me to come sit with him so i strolled to his table.

"Everybody this is ......" said Jack trying to figure out what my name was I rolled my eyes and said  " Mel.nhhdkfhkhkih...Charlie" my eyes widen at the mistake i did i hope no one notices.

"Charlie on your right is peter" Peter looked like a typical surfer with bleach blonde hair and crystal blue eyes but apparently to jack he is really talented and that i shouldn't stereotype him. He's in a higher maths class that only lets in 5 or 6 people and peter was one of them "hey" peter replied back.

" the opposite side of you is Liam" Now Liam is a talented musician he knows all the instruments from top to bottom. He was quite tall muscular, but not huge, like he could pick you up. tanned skin, brown hair, and dark brown eyes they all looked cute but not compare to chad oh god what am i saying .

"Charlie you alright" Said Jack with a worried look on his face "yeah i'm alright just need to get a drink be right back" As i was walking toward the juice bar The well-muscled Alpha sat in the middle with his friends, his face obscured from view. His hair was short and the colour of chestnuts, stark against his pale skin. He must have seen me staring, because he turned sharply, his emerald eyes blazing with anger. I blushed and ducked my head, scurrying to the juice bar.

As i  was walking back with my apple juice, I suddenly trip on a leg that was out of nowhere before i could get back up a cold feeling came going in my hair and my clothes. I looked up and to see a guy twice my size poring juice all over my head.

"Hey What your problem?!" I  said while growling at him.

"Shut up Fresh meat" then he shoved me and he poured more juice all over head. My butt slammed the floor giving me a a stinging pain in my butt i didn't know what i did to this guy' but he is starting to get on my nerves. Before i could have done anything jack comes to the rescue shoves the bully to make him stop, the bully fist crashed against jack's face, knocking jack to the floor with a loud cracking noise. He span over onto his back, blood seeping from the corner of his busted lip.
‘What was that for?’ he bellowed angrily. jack hoisted himself up, wiping his lip with the back of his tanned hand.

‘Does that hurt?’ the bully asked, a mocking smile crossing his face. ‘I hope so.’ Jack didn’t want to fight, but his own fist had already swung towards the bully. It was planted harshly against his ribs, causing him to double over. Furiously Jack lifted his foot to meet the bully's face.  "STOP!"  there he was, Alpha looking at us, Alpha ran through his adorably messy short brown hair that fell just above in his piercing green eyes he looked fuming. " You do not hit beta graham like that who do you think you are" 'Beta'...  that's ass face is our beta, " He was only helping me, it was that stupid monkey that started the fight".

Oh crap what did i just say...

"Well that stupid monkey is your beta show him and me some respect" Said chad he showed no emotion at all, its like he didn't know we were mates.

" I will show you respect " I slowly grabbed the bottle and  poured juice all over his head, some guys laughed some were shocked and others just didn't care I quickly grabbed confused Jack and made a run for it.

Man I'm going to be in deep shit!

~*~

" Your going to be in so much trouble" said Jack I looked at him he looked slightly worried but hid his face with a half smile " i know"  I sighed I don't know what i'm going to do. "Here's the nurse office" The nurses office looked clean and fresh it had a cool slick big desk for the nurse and a bed for the patients to lie in. The nurse was an old lady in her late 50's who had really big glasses.

" What happened this time Jack!" Said the nurse " Beta Graham" The nurse casually nodded,  Jack  sat on the bed while the nurse disinfected the busted lip and bleeding knuckles " hey kid dab the tissue while i get the sign form"  said the nurse I quickly got up from the stool and held the tissue. The nurse left the room leaving me and Jack alone.

I could feel Jack staring seeping through me but I turned so i couldn't look at him but he still stared at me for a long time!?

"Your a girl aren't you" I scoffed OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO

"No I'm not" I replied back

"Yes you are don't lie to me" Jack said

"Your scents different to everyone " He grabs my waist pulling me closer to him my cheeks starts to turn a bright red rose colour we were practically hugging then out of the ordinary  he starts sniffing me. 

Shocked of what he found out jack looked straight in my eyes and said....

  "Your a girl"

 Woaaaaaah what of you think of that!

I really like chad and Jack  I love their characters XD!

Don't worry chad and Mel will start talking and become best of friends but there relationship is going to take time. I will probably do chad's POV in a later date.

So enjoy :P Peace out! xXXx