Chapter 2 "Fresh meat"

Hey guys just going to do 2 chapters then go back revising cause i have exams soon :)  I hate exams cause i don't get to read all my fave books. T^T Arr?!

Please vote and comment  thank you :) x 

Chapter 2 : Fresh meat

Melody Kingston:

Nervously I walked towards the hall looking for the room 426 that was where i was going to stay I felt like i was going to puke i don't know who my room mate is but i hope hes got a mop and bucket ready because i was about to explode.

As I opened the door nervously i saw two empty clean beds the room had light colours used in it, It has a relaxing theme to it, it has a gorgeous view, it has an open plan layout, the small couch is blue it matched the whole room this screamed out a boys room. A strong reaction of relief came to me i was stressing for nothing ha ha, until A loud low voice came to my ear "Boo hi neighbour"

"who are you what do you want?" I said trying to catch my breath and getting up from falling flat on my face.

"I'm your friendly neighbour Jack Nice to meet you my room is 427" as he pointed I stared at The boy, he had shiny short hair the darkness of it really brought out the colour of his sparkling blue eyes his nose was a straight line sticking out in a point at just the right moment. He is a  taller than me, a little bit muscular I could tell we will be close friends.

" I just came to show you around the place" as he looked confused and amused at the fact that i was holding a can of spray that seemed to be my choice of weapon how Embarrassing.

After 1 hour of him ram belling about the school rules he ended up showing me around.The school was like Hogwarts so magical, if my brother Zack was here he  would have loved the art here. That reminds me i have to contact him soon hes in Chicago, hes a art executive, 23 i know right so young.

"So what do you think about the place?" Said Jack 

" Urgh said *cough* its alright" I putting a low voice on.

" Oh yeah i forgot did you know that this is a werewolf school" Said Jack excitedly 

"Whaaaat" I shreiked making jack confused "*Cough* I mean what I could scent that you was a wolf but i didn't" said me slightly irritated.

"Yeah we try and disguise the smell keep away hunters you know that" said Jack casually

"nah i didn't haha" trying to laugh off the panic.

"oh yeah and your roomates is the alpha although the head teacher acts like he runs the school it's more like alpha chad that run's the whole entire student body.

Kill me now!!!

 ~*~

After hanging out with jack i decided to stay in my room for a bit i will go down to the lunch hall in a hour or 2 i needed to take a nap before i got to meet alpha and panic.

I layed in my comfy bed that was next to the window all of a sudden i hear keys jingle god no its him my roommate. then all of sudden i get this wharf of heavenly scent coming my way as the guy coming in the room suddenly freezes.

Looks like my roomate is my mate.....

DUNDUNDUUUUH

Sorry its short..

I bet you didn't see that coming eh! woah :D  btw when she coughs that mean she putting her low guy voice on hahahah :) will make a new chapter later but in the mean time i got to go and revise :) see ya xxxxxx