How do i feel?!

Mel Kingston:

How do i feel?!

*FLASHBACK*

"Melody Come on go straight to bed" As mum pulls me into the covers "Mummy I love you" My mother looked at me and replied back "I love you too" I smiled "You will never leave me right?!" My mother gave me a frown "No never" I kissed her on the cheek and hugged her, She hugged me back of course....Aww sweet mother daughter relationship

Next Morning came...

I came down stairs too see suitcases in the middle of the hallway and A weird tall man He had blonde hair very musclier he looked like he was a beta or alpha or something He had a black shirt on and dusty black trousers He looked fancy.

"Who are you" I replied nervously then all of a sudden i hear yelling in the kitchen "I'm sorry richard it just happened we are mates". 

"NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME" I Winced my dad yelling is a shock to me he's usually calm &collected, I could hear the strange man growling at my father "Just give up she doesn't want you anymore" said the strange man, I walked in the kitchen to see dishes broken chair legs snapped everywhere looked like a warzone "What's going on ...mum ....dad are we going on holiday?! who's that strange man" The man Kept quiet, My father gritted his teeth and my mother face had guilt all over "Well honey mummy is going away for a while with this lovely man but i promise to visit"

"Don't bother" We all snapped our heads to see Zack he looked fuming"Why don't you tell your daughter the truth" Gritting his teeth while Breaking another Chair leg guess he was the one that made this mess he shifts now, so his anger has been on the fritzs lately "Zack what's going on" my voice sounding Croakey .

"Mother Dearest here found her soul mate she's going to be living with him now!" Tears was dropping down his face he loved my mother and to find out she was leaving, hurt him. Tears was threating to come down my face but i hid it i didn't want to show how much she hurt me. She promised she would never leave us.

My Father grabbed my mother wrist forcefully "Please don't leave me .... Are you going to leave ME AND YOUR CHILDREN!!! FOR HIM". "Richard your hurting me" My mother whimpering The strange man Growled at him "Get your hands off her" He grabbed my father Collar and punched him right on the nose, My dad fell  Crying his eyes out at how much pain he was in.

"DAD!!" Shouted Zack he was holding Trying to bring him back up I promised not to cry i could see my mother face shock was written on her face I looked at the happily couple Growled at them "Get out" My mother never seen me so angry like that before  "Melo-" I turned my head I heard the door being slammed and the car screeching off.

My dad was blubbering like a whale, He was emotional. Myself and Zack hugged him, Zack was the second to cry but after 2 minutes he got over it you expect your father to hug you back but he didn't.

My late grandmother always said "Whenever you are about to cry you should take a deep breath and count to 10, let it all out Then smile " So i did what Grandmother told me to do One tear came out strolling down my face i quickly wiped the tear off my face and smiled. "Dad, Zack lets have breakfast" Of course Dad went upstairs to be depressed.

Zack and Me moved on..... That is until a few years later

Dad finally gave up being depressed, one day Dad woke up and thought this is the day I'm over the love of my life,  He was happy we thought it was all an act, till he wanted to go to the carnival. Dad brought us cotten candy he laughed at all of our jokes He gave me a piggy back ride we did everything together Just me Zack and him. We wanted to grab a bite to eat so went to a diner it was full of werewolves i felt abit iffy about this place,all they did was stare at my father. We found our booth and ordered out of no where, in comes mother linking arms with her so called mate laughing together saying hi to the locals like she never had a family.