The New guy

Chapter 12 : The new guy

Mel Kingston

Chad had a massive hangover so i told him to rest and that i will check up on him later.

Now I'm walking to Chemistry class alone, usually i walk with Chad  which i don't mind,  that's all the better to check him out but since he's not here i might as well get to class straightaway.

I opened the door to see everyone has a scowl on there face "Can you be any louder charlie" said Jack "man its not my fault that you got drunk last night" I gave him a scowl back before i could say anything else jack face changed i look at to see who was at the door and it was " The Rogue" said jack no that's Matthew what's wrong with him.

"Class this is Matthew" Said the teacher in monotone he's usually not like that. When i was new Mr martin my teacher he said enthusiastically.

"You can sit wherever you like" He said "Well he ain't siting next to me" Said boy 1# who i haven't met yet "Yeah he's a rogue" Said boy 2# Wow everyone changed.

I waved my hand to Matthew "You can sit with me" I said bravely, Every head turn to me i felt embarrassed "Charlie you can't be serious" I gave jack another scowl " He ain't a disease he's just like us"  I gave Matthew a smile as he came towards me as he sat next to me "Thanks kid" as he ruffled my hair.

~*~

"He's not siting with us for lunch" Said Jack

"Why not" I snapped back at Jack "Because he's a rogue" said Liam I turned to see peter if he could do something about this, but he didn't do nothing as if he was just a brick wall.

"Fine" as I walked away from them, I could hear them yell for my name but i didn't care.

"Don't worry about them" I smiled at matthew "It's okay i'm used to it" we walked outside to the fresh air, It was a pleasent warm day you could see the forrest far from here i guess this is where the boys leave and shift into there wolf.

We sat on a bench and started to eat I had a burger,fries with a side of coaslaw and Matthew took the healthier option Chicken salad and juice.

" Is that all your eating sure you don't want some of my fries " I said to matthew.

"No it's okay plus you have that big game soon" I totally forgot the game it's in 3 months i got to get practicing.

"So do you have any parents?" I smiled.

"Nah just me and my pops " he said emotionless, I nodded "So how do you like the school so far"

"Well I made a new friend" He looked at me " Really is he awesome?" I smirked at him " No he smells like Cheese and not the good kind" I looked at him like he was riddiculous, but slowly i started to sniff my armpits " No i don't" he gave a low chuckle.

" Hey Rogue" we saw a group of boys looking really angry, Matthew face stiffened as he gave them emotionless mask

"What do you want?" Said matthew

"We just want to talk" Said Boy 1# he was in our chemistry class

"Leave him alone losers" I said back to them.

"Shut up traitor" My inner wolf was angry how dare him speak to me like that, i swear i was going to rip his face off.

"Actually Rogue we will deal with you later lets teach this kid not to mess with us" said boy 2#

"Leave him alone" Said Matthew

"Aww look at them protecting each other" man i could knock them out boy 1# pushed me to the ground. I swung back around and gave him a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards me. What would or could i do? I was stuck. I then remembered, if i gave him a sharp punch to the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out, i acted fast, i threw my hand as fast and as hard as i could. He stared at the river of blood that had appeared. 

I could see matthew in the corner of my eye fighting with some of the other boys while i had 5 other boys coming after me, i was going to shout for him.

But it was too late the boys already knocked me down, they started to beat me up, They punched they kicked non stop to the point that i was bleeding,Everything started to become a blur.

"STOOOOOOOOOP" They stop i think it was Chad, he sounded angry I couldn't hear anything i felt like someone was picking me up.

"I'm so sorry mel I'm so sorry" It was Jack it sounded like he was about to cry "Its okay bro!" ...

I smiled at him.

 ~*~

Well that was dramatic :P Stupid boys

No short story today but don't worry in my next chapter they will be :D

BUT STAY TUNED

MEL'S FIRST GAME

MELS BROTHER

CHAD POV

MONKEY BUTT AND MANY MORE.

AND REMEMBER LIKE VOTE AND READ

 No copyrighting

Sunrise 217