Show me some Respect!

Hiyaaa back again :D To give you another Juicy chapter!

LOVE YOU! VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT

Chapter 4 : Show me some Respect!!

"Your a girl..." Jack said

"I can explain" I replied back I knew  what was going to happen to me I'm going to go home, My dad is going to be disappointed and not talk to me forever.

"Explain before the nurse comes back"Jack growled

"My dad wanted me to this! he wanted me to play sports, I'm crazy about sports but i never thought it had to be me as a boy long story short he cut my hair, dressed me up in boys clothes and signed me up to Cornwall Academy! " Wow that came out like word vomit ,that was so quick, I sighed.

" I won't tell" Said Jack his face looked sincere about it.

"What why" My eyes widen i  was slightly relieved.

" You look like your stuck in the middle and need help but if i was you i would have told my dad to suck it"  Said Jack looking slightly amused.

"Thanks Jack you know i have a brother name Zack haha what is the odd of that"  I replied back.

I Slightly frowned cause My brother would be Expecting a call right now!

~*~

After The nurse office Jack walked me to the office to get my schedule.

"What did you get" Jack said

"Ugh Biology,Gym,Maths,Music and more Gym" I Winced Imagining I will be in pain in gym!

"Oh your in my class for Biology,Music your with Liam  ,maths your with peter and all of us for gym " Jack smiled.I was relived that the guys  was going to be in my classes so i wouldn't have to sit alone.

After Class Jack walked me to my dorm room, he was really protective I think it was because he knew I was a girl!!!!, that i couldn't get over him finding out hes a smart guy. I opened the door to see Alpha glaring at me, he was not pleased i couldn't help but to stare back at his green eyes i was memorized. I was the first one to break off the stare, i could hear a low growl i didn't know if it was him or Jack. "Well see ya Charlie" Jack winked and started to walk off.

I hate you JACK!

I stared at Alpha giving him the evil's like who does he think he is the king!, i could tell he was looking at me in the corner of his eye!,I don't if he did this on purpose but he started to slowly  undressing, My face turned  red and  immediately looked away.My heart beat was increasing why is it him!?  "look I think everything went out of hand how about we make amends and become friends" He held out his hand so i would i shake it, I nervously reached out my hand and shaked back . Let me tell you one thing that FELT GOOD!!! ,I felt the Chemistry between us and i think he felt it too.

I quickly pulled my hand away, I strolled to the bathroom changed in my gym kit ,I headed for the door until Alpha  pulled my wrist bringing him and me closer  i stared at his green eyes but he looked fixated on my lips  and he said "I'm Chad whats yours?"

"charlie" ....

This was the start of our friendship...

OOOOooh :D

Sorry if its short remember....

VOTE LIKE AND COMMENT

XXxxx