The rogue's Fault

Chapter 13: The Rogue's Fault

Chad POV:

I haven't really spoken to Mel Aka Charlie for a while, i did some research on her though, Melody Charlie Kingston that was a very beautiful name my wolf purred in joy. She was Captain of the girls baseball team and won 5 games, she was fit to become a Luna.

I usually walk in class casually the teacher don't care, when i came in I see a scowl on my pack faces "Whats wrong guys" Beta graham was the first to speak " A Rogue is in our school" I hate Rogues they are nothing but trouble I always killed them in the end.

"We should kill it" Said Hunter, Hunter hates rogues they tried to kill his mate once and he lost trust on rogues, hes with me every time i kill a rogue. "No give it a chance if he does anything we will kill him" I used my alpha voice all the guys nodded and went back to listening to the teacher.

~*~

"Hey Charlie is hanging out with the rogue" said  Jimmy, i snapped my head to see Melody walking away with the rogue my wolf wanted to come out and kill that rogue, it seems like she had an argument with jack and his gang.

"Uh oh Darren and chris are following we know what's going to happen that little rogue going to get a beating" Said hunter smirking "Doesn't that mean they are going to beat up charlie in the process" said Beta looking worry I stared at him back, I need to get her before its too late " Yeah why do you care " Said hunter looking confused " He's a part of our team" I said thumping my fist on the table as i walked off to jack I grabbed Jack "Nice going jackass what was you thinking now charlie's going to get hurt" Jack panicked "Wha...What we have to get to him" 

We ran out of the lunch hall to see Darren,Chris and 5 other guys beating my mate my wolf Roared he came out "STOP" Every guy was scared to death they never seen me when my wolfs out.

"Jack take charlie and that rogue to the nurse office" My heart was breaking when i saw Melody bleeding half to death but she still's smile even though she got beaten, she looked at me for a split two seconds then fainted.

"Alpha we are just trying to send out a message to the rogue" I snapped my head at Darren as he winced when he saw how mad i was, I was breathing heavy I would of killed them in one second  " 1.) That's my job to punish the rogue  2.) Did he even hurt anyone and 3.) You beat up someone who was innocent" I started clenching then unclench my knuckles "Now its time for you guys to be punished".

~#~

"How is she?" as i came in the nurse room " She.. you know?" I glared at Jack " Yes i know that she's a girl i noticed it for a long time" He looked at me with another panic look on his face as i turned to see a wide eyed Rogue holding bandages in his hand "She's a....a....girl" After two hours of jack explaining about melody and her dad. I was fuming how could her dad do this to her all she wanted to do was make her dad proud.

To see her laying on the bed unconscious, all the cuts on her face were healing slowly since she's half human,half wolf it would be slow she was tough and i'm proud of her "She's like a sister i never had" I saw Jack looking sad holding her hand i wasn't even jealous anymore ever since he has his mate which is my mates best friend.

*Ring*

Chad: Hello

Graham: Chad we have Lots of paper work to do

Chad: Oh shit i forgot can't we do it some other time

"You should go chad i will look after her" Said jack he slapped sleeping Matthew who was currently siting in a chair "You should get up now " Matthew rubbed his eyes and got up in a huff he said "I don't want to leave her" I glared at him "She will be fine" Man i was going to punch him or anything he was lucky he was a wolf all his cuts and bruises healed.

I text ed graham saying i will be there in 5 minutes.

I got out of the door and Matthew followed behind me in the silent empty hall "So do you think she will be okay" I grabbed matthew by the collar and pushed him against the wall " Listen here you pathetic rogue stay away from melody understand this your fault she's like this,stay away from my mate" he nodded i was about to walk away but i didn't get to this "Oh and by the way" I punched him right in the Jaw "That was for her you low life scum".

That was going to leave a shiner.

~*~

Mel Kingston:

"Charlie"

"Dad what you doing here and why are you calling me charlie" I said to him "I'm disappointed in you" I felt a sting in my heart " you are nothing to me" as he walked away from me I felt a tear tumbling down on my cheeks " Dad wait.. Wait DaD wait"

"CHARLIE" I woke up from my dream to see jack staring at me "Where am i" I stared at Jack, he gave me a sincere face while holding my hand "Nurses office" I stared at the room to check if the nurse was even there but jack said she went a while ago.

"What about Matt" I turned to see if Matt was here but he wasn't "He waited for 4 hours We told him to get some sleep" I snapped my head to him " W...we." I asked "Me and peter" I felt disappointed that chad didn't come,Jack smirked at me "Don't worry your little mate came too he went out the same time with Matt" My wolf purred in joy Chad was here " What happened while I was out"

"Well".......

Oh maaaan.....

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys no short story but i will ddo next time :P

Well that was dramatic wasn't it

LOL anyways

 LIKE,COMMENT AND VOTE