T W E N T Y E I G H T

Blackmail

Today was the day. I'm going to detach myself from the Shadow Knights. I mean it was pointless right?

I know what Garroth and Laurence were fighting about— and I called the deal off with Zane. And to be honest, I don't want to get a bad reputation because of them.

Sadly is was Monday, (*sigh*)

We were walking to school. I repeat. We are walking to school. The tribes of the Zvahls and Romaeves.

Laurence Zvahl (my brother) against Garroth Romaeve (my lover, ew).

The thought of dating Garroth had never crossed my mind but, I didn't want to think too much about it

I was walking with Cadenza, since I didn't want to walk with Laurence nor Garroth. My Irene this is so awkward. To our surprise our group wasn't as loud as it usually was. Actually It wasn't surprising. I mean with all this tension...

"So.. Excited for school?" Cadenza said giggling."Or prom?" It was every girl's dream to go to prom... But I can't let Cadenza out of people know. She's very um, gossipy.

"My Irene Cadenza" I remembered how nosy she was. "I can't go to prom because I'm a freshman"

"Take that Garroth" I hear Laurence say.

"What?"

"You can't take Y/N to prom"

I let out a groan as I turn to the boys. "It's too early for you two to be bickering!"

"But I didn't say anything" Garroth said as he glares at Laurence who did the same

"You're right— Laurence! Leave Garroth alone"

(This would be a great Garroth x Reader)

"

And of course you're defending him!" Laurence said Annoyed.

"Laurence would you quit it? So what if Garroth likes me?" I turn around and look at him directly in his eyes. He said nothing, he once sky blue eyes that reminded me of the moon, looked as if they were going to stab me with a million daggers.

"He was like a brother to me— How can he fall in love with my little sister?" My fist tighten as I heard those words out of his mouth.

Just a little sister?

"I'm supposed to protect you from guys trying to... to" He was getting flustered and was tripping on his own words. However the anger boiling up inside of me never subsided.

"To what!" I shouted. Why couldn't he just spit it out already? Its not that hard! I have to admit, all this fighting has put me into a horrible mood. (mood).

"To take advantage of you!" What the heck?

"I would never do that" Garroth butted in. We both turned to Garroth who's cheeks were a bright red. "I would never do that..." He repeated as his voice trailed off. I believed him. Although Garroth does like me, he would indeed never hurt me. He never has, not if you count that one time he pushed me in softball because he was cheating... heh memories

"Can you guys hurry up?" Cadenza said as she looked back on us. "Save your useless fighting for later" I glared at Laurence.

"You guys are slow" Zane mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I sais putting my hands on my hips. "If you have something to say about me— say it to my face"

"Tch"

What is with everyone today?

.

.

.

.

.

(Gotta love these dots~)

.

.

.

Today felt like an eternity. I kept bumping into Laurence and Garroth. My Irene.

I gave glares to Laurence who simply had a face full of guilt. But I also knew he wouldn't apologize. He has to stop obsessing over me. I can't believe he would fight Garroth—  I take a deep breath.

I had one more class to get to. I had stopped by my locker to grab some of my materials when someone leaned on the locker next to mine. I take a look up.

"Hello there Y/N" Gene said looked down at me.

"Hello Gene" I stand up and tucked in a piece of my hair.

"How are you?" He asked as he ran his Fingers though his hair.

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"Im good, but I'd be even great if you'd hang out with me" I let out a chuckle.

"Well I have to get.to.class now" Now it was his turn to laugh.

"Just skip"

"What? No" I said sternly. Why would I skip? Just to hang out with him?

"Why not?" He stopped leaning on the lockers and crossed his arms. "I thought you were a shadow knight" I sighed. I guess its now or never.

"Gene, I don't want to be apart of the Shadow Knights" I look up at his cyan blue eyes. He was stunned. But regained his composure.

"Heh, you're cute if you think your leaving Y/N" He placed a hand on my cheek as I grabbed his wrist and shoved it away. "Whats wrong?" He asked as he stepped forward in my direction. "Don't like my hand on your cheek? Do you prefer Garroth?"

I let out gasp. How did he know? I remember when Garroth kisses me, he placed his hand on my cheek... But does he know?

"You know Y/N...It'd be a shame" He handed me a folded piece of paper. "If I showed this to everyone"

I unfolded it. And as soon as I did it fell straight to the ground.

A/N:
Would any of you guys have fanart you drew/created? Pm me if you do :P

Also!! Im apart of this wonderful group— And its a fan made project about Aphmau. Please take 5 minutes to watch the trailer we made! Im a head artist, and this is the preview.

https://youtu.be/volTowBJvcI

And we also have an Amino server thingie where we post bloopers and art and such. Let me know if you're interested.

Again if you're interested about this let me know :)) Feel free to shoot me a message

Love you guys and thanks for 7k+