T W E N T Y S I X

Please read:^^
Hey guys! Sorrh for the lack of updates I mean I haven't updated in weeks. How sad is that. T-T. Anyways I have 400 folowers! And that motivated me to update this :D
I love you all my kitty Cats~ <3

Gamergurl12xoxo

Sure, many things occured yesterday  night. Garroth kissed me— And Laurence... Laurence..

I don't even want to say his name. I've been ignoring him. And Garroth for different reasons.

I'm ignoring Laurence because of his immaturity.  And I'm ignoring Garroth because its awkward. But on the bright side, Hayden is going on a business trip for the next few days.

Thank Irene.

There wasn't school today, which was great because I need to re collect my thoughts. Not even POW can fix this. I let out a chuckle as I look at my monitor. Well maybe not POW itself... But maybe a certain person can. I sit in my chair and load up my game. Heh.

What should I say? Without knowing of what to do I log on.

High Priest is online

I went ro the server they were on and watched them slaughter a ton of bandits. Once that massacre was over I typed in the server chat.

Username_Unknown: Someone's upset.

High Priest: Can't a person kill bandits if they wanted to?

Gamergurl12xoxo: Omggg Hi

Username_Unknown: Can it Gamer Girl

Ganergurl12xoxo: Hmph :P. I was actually talking to High Priest

High Priest: What do you want

Ganergurl12xoxo: Senpai! I heard you were cute~

High Priest: Come to the server.

Gamergurl12xoxo: I am Im behind you!

I made my character look behind The High Priest and sure enough... There was an avatar their. They had long pigtails with bows on them. Not to mention the satchel and skirt theyw ere wearing. To be honest she looked like a reject anime girl.

High Priest:...

Heyyyyyy: Lolol

HailyPlays: Omg i ship it

Username_Unknown: Gamer girl stop trying to flirt your way into our party.

Heyyyyyy: Ooooo

HailyPlays: #1 called gamer girl outttt

Gamergurl12xoxo: You think you're so good...

Username_Unknown:True.

HailyPlays: LOL

EvThePurpleMeifwa: #DoesJuminHanIsGay

*EvThePurpleMeifwa has been banned for unrelated content*