T W E N T Y F O U R

Dinner With The Ro'maeves

I layed back in my chair as I had just logged out of my POW account and left the chat.

Why did I do that?

I kept asking myself over and over. I mean was it necessary? i let out a sigh. I doubt they'll even take it seriously. But if what they said is true. What if they are in highschool? They could be 14-18 years old...

I hear a knock on the door and I turn around.

"Garte and Zianna invited out family to eat at their house." Hayden said as held the door open. "wear some thing nice, act nice, and be nice. We're leaving in 15 minutes" He closed the door and I groaned.

Great Laurence and Garroth together.

Just great...

I walk over to my closet and grab a dress Cadenza gave me foe Christmas last year. it was red, and a ribbon on the waist. I tossed it on and then took a lool at shoes.

Flats? Nah

Sandles? Nope

Boots? No

Converse? 😏

I grab my coverse and tie them on. Then I head over to the bathroom to fix my hair. And when I mean fix, I mean brush it and put a bow in it. Which is exactly what I did.

That was quick I thought as I went back to my room to grab my phone.

I saw there was a notification.

POW
High Priest: You know... say you were a freshman— you're quite young to be this amazing

I chuckled to myself as I quickly reply with:

Username_Unknown: I know. Either way I am amazing

High Priest: I wish I were that amazing.

Username_Unknown: I think you are.

High Priest: How so?

Username_Unknown: For starters...

"Y/N hurry up! Stop texting your boyfriend!" Cadenza said barging in. "Nice dress"

"I'm not texting my boyfriend" I say annoyed. "And the greatest person in the whole world bought me this dress" I say grinning.

"Then im sure that person would—"

"You guys take forever" Laurence said in the doorway.

"We're going!" Cadenza and I said in unison. We start heading downstairs when i got yet another message.

High Priest: For starters?

Username_Unknown: I'll explain later!
.

.

.

.

We walked over to the Ro'maeves and knocked on the door.

"Welcome!" Zianna said happily. She motioned us inside. I saw Garroth, Vylad, and Zane who was walking down the stairs.

"You ladies look stunning" Garroth said smiling.

"Thank you! You boys look handsome" Cadenza said formally.

"Why don't you two get married already!" Zianna said giggling. Heh Zianna will be Zianna. "Dinner isn't ready yet— how about you boys entertain our guests?" All three romaeves nodded as Zianna left to join Garte and Hayden in the kitchen.

"I'll be in the back yard" Laurence grumbled.

"Laurence—" Garroth said as he followed him.

"Okay then!" Cadenza said chuckling awkwardly. "Hey Vylad how's highschool going?"

"It's going fine! I think all my teachers like me so far!" He chirped. "Oh and I have a few magazines to give you."

"Already?"

"Yea, Garroth orders a ton of sports stuff, and they give us complimentery magaines" He said shrugging. "Follow me they're in my room"

"They better be good Vylad!" Cadenza said laughing as she followed him upstairs.

"And then there were two" Zane grumbled as he crossed his arms.

"Congratulations"

"For what?" He said confused (#Confuzzled)

"For being able to count!" I said immediately bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Uhg" He said face palming.

"Oh and I brought some news regarding Gene" I said trying to lighten his mood.

"What is it?" He said twiddling his thumbs. "Will he let me join?"

"Not quite— But I'm apart of the Shadow Knights. Which is Step one right?"

"Oh"

"Hey, it's progress we're getting there" I said placing my hand on his shoulder. He simply looked down.

"Hmph" He said walking out of my reach. "Why do you want to help me again?"

"Because you know whats wrong between Garroth and Laurence remember? That fight they had in front of my house?"

"Oh... You still haven't found out?" I shake my head. "Jeez you're oblivious"

"Hey!"

"Ladies and gentlemen!~ Dinner is ready!" Zianna yelled from the kitchen.

Zane and I both simply look at eachother.

"After you" He said

"After you!" I said

However we both went at the same time and form stuck in the door way.

"I said after you last!"

"And I said it first!"

"First is the worst!"

"Second sucks!"

A/N: I can't wait until you guys read the next two chapters 😏