V A L E N T I N E S P E C I A L | P A R T O N E

Btdubs, This does not follow the original story! I thought I would do this to celebrate Valentine's Day, so! Here's part one of a Valentine's day One-Shot.

Love~love lovin'

My Name is Y/N L/N, and I currently have taken a vacation from my life. My ex had dumped me for another women, and my friends are busy. So I decided to go clear my head from all this drama, and my friends urged me. to take a break.

So I decided to go to love~love Paradise.

.

.

.

I flipped through the pamphlet that was handed to us on the plane. I looked out the window as saw the island. I didn't know what to think at first.

Well first of all I tan easily. So find of all I hate the sand. And third of all water slides terrify me.

I realized how much I regretted coming here but too late.

I grabbed my bags and headed. to the hotel. I approached the front desk as the woman had asked me my name.

"Y/N L/N" I replied as I looked around as she typed away. I saw how beautiful it was. It had glass balconies, a pool, stores, everything basically. Not to mention air-conditioning.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad?

She gave me my key and room number.

"Oh! And the room comes with a tour guide!~ Enjoy!" She said as I walked away. I also came to the realization that my friends had booked the room. They went all out didn't they? I looked around and couldn't find anything at all.

"Need help?" A man asked. He has black hair and very light skin. He was very upbeat. I nod and hand him my room number. "Ahhh!~ One of the best room, quite a big one too!~" He said handing it back to me. "Follow me!"

I followed him out of the hotel. I mean, just where is my room?

"My name is Guy! And I'll be your tour guy-de" I smiled at his efforts of making a pun. We find ally arrived at a building we walked inside and it was ginormous. "This is one of the best suites! I hope you like it at love~love Paradise! Ta ta!" He said exiting the building.

"Wow" I say to myself. I walk around and start making myself at home. Once I settled a bit I plopped onto the couch and started surfing the channels.

I finally stumbled upon my little horsies. I smiled, no one knew I like it, but it was just a me thing. I mean, who else would watch this show beside 9 year old girls.

I was watching pinkie cake blow her party canon a flarity when I heard some voices. I quickly. turned it off and made my way to the front entrence. There was a group of people looking around with that tour guide.

"May I help you?" I said interrupting them.

"We get a maid? Wow you're really cute --" A guy with blue hair said he sounded oddly familiar.

"No I'm not a maid, I happen to be renting this suite, how can I help you?" I repeat.

"No, this is our suite" One guy with white hair said. He took out his room card and I took out mine. They were identical.

"Well, then I seen you found some new bunkmates?" Guy said which annoyed me.

"But I rented this suite--" I start to say only to earn a glare from the group.

"This is big for you we might as well share! Plus we'll pay!" A girl with black hair offered.

I finally cave in.

"Fine, but I already claimed my room." They grinned as they all. sprinted inside except. for this guy in a mask and sweater. How can he wear a sweater in this weather.

Some people really are strange...

To be continued....

Part two will come out later!!~~

↫↫↫↫↫ Ev ↬↬↬↬↬