F O U R T E E N

Shout out to Mrs_garroth_romeave and to genericloserofficial for writing such nice comments in the previous chapter!

So thanks to these people, I shall provide an extra chapter!

On with the story!

Dante and Travis

"Where are we going" I asked Zane.

"Um, we?"

"Yes, we"

"Since when do you hang out with me?" He asked crossing his arms I roll my eyes.

"Fine then. Where's the library?"

"Why do you want to go to the library" is he interrogating me?

"What's with the questions?"

"I'm going to the library as well" What why? "It's over here" I follow him into the library and walk inside. There is no one here luckily for us. I walk over to the computers, and Zane does as well. He sits down and starts the computer.

I sit beside him, because why not

I start my computer up as well and see that he's loading up my game, or rather my favorite game. POW

I don't want him knowing what ranking I am so I just watch.

"Do you even know what I'm doing?" Zane asked never taking his eye off the screen.

"Your loading your game"

"Wow even you understand this"

"I play it dummy" I said shaking my head.

"What ranking, if you even you understand what that means" I grin appears on my face. I really want to boast about it.

"Like I'm telling you"

"We'll I happen to be ranked in a fairly high rank" Well, narcaccist I happen to be #1 so take that!

"What number? Is it one?" I asked, curious of what he'll say.

He slowly shakes his head.

"I at least want to be #2" I was taken back.

"Why? Don't you want to go for #1?"

"#1 is too good." He said as I was smiling to himself. "And 2 &3 Are just bought rankings but they work together, their allienced I think"

"Why does every one know that but me?" I blurt aloud.

"Because your bad."

"I am not bad."

"Then what ranking." I bite my. lip, should I tell him? But for what? To prove him wrong? I shake my head no. "Hmph" He said pouting.

"You know....  we never really got to know eachother yet, I think, in these 30 minutes, we've gotten to know more about eachother than the past few years." I say as the thought had struck me.

"You always hated me, which is why I hated you back" Zane said with no. emotion what so ever. I roll my eyes at the emo.

"I thought you hated me, which is why I hated you" I said confused.

"Well I don't really care. I'm pretty fine the way I am now" He said shrugging. I was confused. Why do we hate eachother? And why does he was to stay how he currently is? I'm not saying I'm certain that I want to be friends with but maybe we could? Why not I mean, I've never really thought about this I- "Hello?" Zane said waving a hand in my face.

"What?"

"You spaced out" Feeling flustered and embarrassed, I stand up and grab my bag. "Where are you going"

"Why do you care. You hate me" I said coldly. I walk away and walk into the halls students were already arriving.

I can't believe it, he was totally wasting my time. I mean, I can't believe he was trying to get a favor our of me. I mean who does he think he is- I walk face first into a person and I stumble back and fall.

"Gah! I'm so sorry!" That voice... I look up.

"Travis?"

"Wow Travis you never told me you knew a hot girl!~" This guy said who was next to him. He obviously wore the guy's uniform, but he had blue eyes with matching blue hair. And he was obviously flirty.

"Don't call me hot, it's disgusting"I say as I start standing up, he rushed to my side and holds my arms.

"Why, your face tells me other wise, it's quite red"

"Actually, Dante it isn't" Travis pointed out. I pull away from his grasp.

"Don't touch me!" I say crossing my arms.

"I was only trying to help!" This Dante guy said.

"Anyways Y/N, right? I I'm really sorry about the other day. When I made fun of you? I'm sorry I just... I'm... I..." Travis stuttered, which made me laugh. He turned a bright pink.

"It's fine, don't worry about it!"

"R-Really?" He said, his expression before was now happier. He smiled and looked at me waiting anxiously for my response. I nod. "Thank you!" He said hugging me.

I hear someone clear their throat and say.

"Travis, may I ask why you're hugging my sister"

A/N: I feel so good right now! So, I'm not publishing this chapter immediately, but I literally just made three chapters in a single day! How neat is that!

I'm so proud of myself T. T

↫↫↫↫↫ Ev ↬↬↬↬↬