T H R E E

Club Social

Aphmau and I snickered as Garroth held up his drawing of Aphmau. No offense, but Garroth isn't the best drawer.

"I told you I'm not very good!"

"You just need to... practice!" Aphmau said honestly. Laurence and looked at eachother grinning.

"Really?" Garroth said in his soothing, head over heels voice that everyone falls for. Aphmau nodded. "Maybe you could teach me?" Ew gross! I decided to skip this whole fiasco and talk to laurence instead.

"Anyways, when's the club social?" I asked, remembering Laurence had told me about it when he was a freshman.

"Next period! Then we're outta here!" He said ruffling my hair. I honestly couldn't care less about my hair. As long as my headset fit me, I'll be fine. I felt my phone vibrate and I take a peek at it. I let out a gasp.

POW Announcement:

Rare chest item located at Hillary's Haunted Hill.

I bit my lip. I wish I were there...

"It's that weird game you play right?" Laurence chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"It's a game, yes. Weird? Incorrect!" I said poking his nose. He just grinned. "Gah! I hate that grin!"

"I know" He said smugly

"Can I see your drawing Y/N!" Aphmau asked out of nowhere. I give Laurence a glare, telling that it's not over. I gave her my sheet of paper. "Wow! That's really good!"

"Aphmau you don't have to be nice, Y/N can handle the trut-" Laurence managed to say before I punched him on he shoulder.

"Rude!"

"It's actually really good! I love it!" She said holding up my sheet of paper. She was among and lookin at it, I could tell she was being genuine.

"Well, thank you" I say smiling at the compliment. She handed it back to me and we all turned in our drawings. "What class do you have next Aph?"

"Study hall!" She chirped. "Then I have lunch"

I groan. "I have lunch next."

"You know, we have lunch next too!" Garroth said, to be honest I had forgotten they were here. Woops! I smile, at least I wasn't alone.

"At least I have you guys, bye Aph!" I said waving.

"By N/N!" She said walking away.

I realized I had no idea where I was going and I turned around and standing front of Garroth and Laurence.

"Where's the cafeteria again?"
.

.

.

.

.

.

"The club social is next period, then we get out of here" Laurence said as he munched on his sandwich.

"We get to leave early?"I asked as I open my lunch box. I take out a cucumber sandwich. Garroth nodded.

"Which reminds me, we have to leave you alone for the second half of lunch"

"Huh? Why?" I asked confused. Were they ditching me? How dare they.

"Yea why?" Laurence asked, earning an eye roll from Garroth. Which is understandable Laurence can be slow.

"We have to help set up the club social! We're apart of it" Garroth explained. They also had to set up the tents, and once again, they bragged about captains of baseball and soccer team.

We all talked and talked about random things until it was time for them to leave.

"Sorry cutie" I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it!" I said reassuringly. This is weird but, I sort of consider Garroth as my brother. My older protective brother. Heh. He's always watching out with me and not to mention he's best friends with Laurence.

I sigh as I sit by myself on the table. I pit my lunch box in my backpack as I grab my phone.

The High Priest has found the rare item.

I mentally scream in my head. How? Well, I bet I can take a guess. This person is some 40 year old playing in his parents basement all day long.

I hope it wasn't good.

Maybe I can play somewhere during lunch?

I just browse on my phone until the bell rang. Club Social time!

I follow the crowd of fellow freshman and sophomores. We finally walked into a gym and there were tents set up every where. Different sized tents, posters banners and even balloons were everywhere. I walked around browsing through the clubs.

Art Club
I'm not that good at it.

Softball Club + Team
Hah, No thanks

Meifwa Club
Not a meifwa

Werewolf Club
Not a werewolf

Video Game Club
... Possibly

I walk up the the club and see these boys handing flyers. Onw of them looked at m and smiled.

"Hey there!" He said. He grabbed a flyer and handed it to me. " Join video game cub where we play games with eachother. Occasionally there are competitions as well!"

"Do I just show up?" He nodded. "Yup! Oh! And we play this game POW. Player's Own World. A great game actually. It's the main game and everyone is required to play it." My eyes widened. I felt my heart beat faster.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem! what's your name?" He asked.

"It's Y/N"

"Uhg, can you stop holding the line with your awful skills of flirting" the person behind me said. I turn around and my eyes widen. How do I keep running into him.

"Oh, it's you"