Here We'll Stay.

Two weeks passed and Frida still couldn't forgive Benny although he kept insisting, refusing to attend the divorce summons. They kept working with the detective that Stig hired to investigate Mona, until they finally found a guy she had paid him to get her pregnant.

Benny and Stig went to talk to him offering him twice as much money if he told the truth, Benny placed the light at the end of the tunnel, dying to have Frida in his arms again when at last she knew the truth.

While they were working in the studio, Mona came in with her already remarkable belly, Agnetha and Görel already knew what was going to happen so they didn't get alarmed but Frida had no idea what she was doing there.

Frida: what are you doing here?

Mona: Benny called me, I guess he's finally going to respond to my pregnancy.

Frida rolled her eyes and left the office, Agnetha follewed her to prevent her from leaving but Benny at that moment was coming along with the man, Stig and Björn.

Benny: where are you going?

Frida: you don't even respect me, you date your lover in the same place where I work.

Benny: calm down, if she's here it's because I need you to know something, let's go back to the office.

Frida: I don't need to know anything else.

Benny rolled his eyes and took her arm carefully returning her to the office. When Mona saw the guy who was the real father of her baby she was surprised, she knew that they had already discovered her and she didn't know how to get out of her problem.

Mona: Benny, why did you date me here?

Benny: You're going to tell the truth in front of Frida, and you better do the right thing because you have no other choice.

Mona: the only truth you already know.

Frida: Benny, why do you insist on making me keep living this again and again?

Benny: my love, as Mona doesn't want to talk, this gentleman has something to say, he is the biological father of the baby that Mona is expecting.

Man: Mona paid me because she needed to get pregnant, she didn't explain much for what, but I agreed because I needed the money and she was in favor and we were both desperate.

Mona: why can not you shut up? you are a stupid.

Man: It seems that the stupid is another one, you're already exposed, Mona... stop lying.

Frida only watched in silence while she cried, her mind was confused, she wanted to believe blindly what the man said but Mona seemed never to confess the truth. Benny began to despair and took her arms and shook her but she began to scream, Björn and Stig tried to control him by pulling him away from her.

Frida: Benny, she's pregnant she shouted at him—.

Benny: do you know what I will do? I'm going to sue you...

Mona: why do you always insist on rejecting me? —broke into tears I just wanted you to love me and be with me.

Benny: how will I love you if you just tell lies? I thought that you and I could be friends but you invented all this and you destroyed me, you don't know how much I suffered for your lie, my wife, the only one I love is pregnant and you have done a lot of damage... I prefer to die first before being with you.

Frida put one hand in her mouth and the other on her lower back, she couldn't control her sadness and her flatness, she was really sad, her tears wet her face.