You and I.

The two woke up the next day, their bodies tangled and relaxed, Benny smiled as he watched his beautiful wife wake up and she smiled back.

Benny: hello, beautiful ...

Frida: hello, handsome.

Frida sat on the bed trying to find her nightgown.

Frida: Hey, get up because today we have a party.

Benny: hugged her backrelax, they're supposed to have it all ready when we get there.

Frida: but still I'm nervous, I want everything to go well.

Benny: and everything will be fine he kissed her back—.

Frida: you're right.

Frida again went back to bed and she and Benny embraced and huddled and fell asleep again.

At noon, Frida was in the bathroom taking a shower when she feels that her husband went into the shower with her and gave her a kiss on the butt and then hugged her.

Benny: can you invite me to take a bath with you?

Frida: you're already inside... I thought you were still asleep.

Benny: let's say I woke up at the right time

Benny took the soap and began to lather Frida as he ran his hands all over her body, caressing her breasts, put her against the shower wall while the water fell on both of them, their mouths came together and the temperature rose.

Frida climbed on top of Benny and wrapped her legs around him and he leaned her against the wall so he could hold her. They were both sex fans so they could spend all day doing it. Their kisses that tasted like honey, they savored their mouths with passion and euphoria while the water fell on their bodies. Frida dug her fingers into Benny's back as he kissed her neck and made her burst with pleasure.

•••

Already in the house, for the party Frida chose a black dress. When the few, around twenty guests arrived, Frida and Benny went out to greet them and invite them to come in, they went to the drawing room. It had a small bar, an area for board games, tables and a space for people to dance. As all the parties organized by Benny and Frida is promised to be very good only that nobody knew they celebrated.

Agnetha, Björn, Görel, Eva-Lis and Stig were one of the guests at the party and as Benny and Frida were so desperate and excited to tell everyone first they spent a round of champagne, Benny took Frida's hand and both went to the center of the room smiling but at the same time nervous. When they managed to capture the attention and silence of all Benny began to speak.

Benny: it's a very special night, maybe this will be the most special party that we will have, first in my name... Frida and I want to thank you for being here, luckily you are only the closest to us, for that and without much return we want to tell you that the real reason for the party is to celebrate that Anni-Frid is now officially Mrs. Andersson Frida smiled and showed her ring and we are very happy.

Everyone began to shout and applaud, they were very happy and excited about the news.

Frida: sure you have many questions but to answer them universally, Benny and I got married yesterday in the parish church of Lidingö only our children and Eva-Lis were present and today we wanted to make the party with you.

Everyone raised their glasses and offered "kiss, kiss, kiss" their friends shouted, Benny took Frida's waist with one hand while in the other they had their drinks and kissed, soft and hot as always, everybody screamed, they smiled and parted to hug the guests. Agnetha and Björn approached and embraced them.