My Love, My Life.

"I am 15 weeks pregnant, my tummy has grown a lot, that means you are growing according to time.

I feel very well, and the nausea and dizziness have reduced a lot and I feel very relieved although sometimes at night I have insomnia, today finally your daddy and I will go to meet you for the first time, we have been working hard for be able to be ready at your arrival.

I am very excited to see how you are and get your first photo, every day I feel more connected to you and I just want to do things well so that you are well ... your dad came for me to leave. "

Benny and Frida went to the hospital for their medical appointment and meet their baby. Frida lay down on the stretcher and Benny stood beside her while the doctor sonographer was sitting in her chair on the other side next to the devices.

Both Benny and Frida were very nervous and excited to see their baby, nothing filled them more with happiness than this moment. Benny took her hand and kissed it and kept holding it. The doctor put gel on the growing belly of Frida and began to pass the device down the belly down trying to focus well on the baby.

He began to point at the black and white screen, it was clear how the baby already had hands, little feet and head, Benny looked carefully and fixedly at the screen, his eyes shone with emotion and couldn't close his mouth. Frida looked at the screen smiling and with a lot of tenderness, it was a great and exciting moment for both of them, that was their baby that was growing and increasingly took the form of a human.

Doctor: measures 10 centimeters, that is perfect for the weeks.

The doctor fixed the device to a specific place, where the baby's heart was and they began to hear some heartbeats, they couldn't contain the tears of emotion, Benny kissed Frida's forehead without letting go of her hand while she smiled.

Nothing prettier than hearing a small heart inside her and being able to help growth and strength, the miracle of having a baby inside her and being able to incubate it was the greatest gift. She felt immense happiness within them that they couldn't describe, the emotion of the new member of the family fascinated them.

Benny: our baby.

The doctor took a napkin and wiped the gel from Frida's belly and helped her sit up.

Doctor: it is evolving well, everything is normal and its beats are perfect. Apparently mom-baby are perfect. You can talk to your baby because at this level can listen to you.

Benny: when can we find out if it's a boy or a girl?

Doctor: I tried that we could now today but it is still very early, in week 20-22 you will have the next appointment to know what you will have.

Benny and Frida smiled and then left the hospital with a lot of emotions. They went straight to the photo studio because they had a photoshoot for "Gracias Por La Música", when they arrived Björn and Agnetha were there preparing. Frida went to embrace Agnetha and both smiled.

Frida: we saw it!—her eyes were shining—.

Agnetha: screamed,— I'm happy, let me see!!!

Frida took out the sonography from her bag and showed it to Agnetha, she looked at it with great tenderness while smiling, you could see how happy she was too and for Frida that was priceless, to see how her best friend was thrilled with her happiness was one of the best things in the world and confirmed more and more that friendship was worth more than many things.