You Owe Me One.

next night.

Frida and Benny kissed the children good night and left them sleeping, then they went down the stairs, the others were on the terrace playing, eating and drinking, they also said goodbye and left.

Frida chose a turquoise short dress, V-cut and gladiator shoes, Benny wore white tight pants, a yellow short-sleeved shirt and brown shoes. They decided that the two of them would go out that night alone.

They walked about a kilometer along the shore of the beach holding hands and under the light of the moon, it was quite hot and felt completely like a summer night. Benny had a beautiful surprise for Frida and that is why when they were arriving at the place he covered her eyes with a bandage.

She was curious and excited to know what it was about as Benny guided her to the place, helped her up a few steps and then when were upstairs he discovered her eyes. They were right on a bridge in the dock, all the way that was made of wood was illuminated by small candles, Frida smiled and looked at Benny, he took her a little closer to him and they kissed passionately.

They started to walk all over the bridge until they reached the end, there was a small gazebo also made of wood, Cocolo was there waiting for them, Benny had done everything with his help. There was a table with two chairs and dinner for two, two bottles of wine and one of mamajuana, a jar of flowers adorning the table with two candles. Benny opened the chair so she could sit down, then closed it and then went to the other side to sit down as well.

Cocolo greeted them, filled their glasses with wine and uncovered their food, wished they enjoyed it and said goodbye to them. Benny took Frida's hand and kissed it.

Frida: when did you organize all this?

Benny: today, do you like it?

Frida: You know I love being wherever you are and this place is too romantic.

Benny: enjoy your dinner Mrs. Andersson.

Frida: same as you, Mr. Andersson.

First they took a sip of wine and then began to eat, they had shrimp with garlic, octopus with tostones and salad of lettuce, spinach, asparagus, basil with chickpea. Frida didn't hesitate to eat, it was all delicious and Benny was more focused on not taking his eyes off her and drinking wine.

Frida: are you enjoying the holidays?

Benny: too much! I don't know why we had not come to this place before.

Frida: is that in fact all the places we've been are spectacular, the Caribbean is phenomenal.

Benny: I also love it because you wear these bikinis that look beautiful and make me melt.

Frida: —giggled,— at least my husband still enjoys my silhouette.

Benny: and others but you are only mine.

Frida: I was already worried that the girlfriends of Hans and Peter were going to compete with me.

Benny: talking about those two, I hope they will not get their girlfriends pregnant soon (laughs).

Frida: no, what a horror! You imagine, our grandchildren and children almost of the same age.

Benny: epic, I hope those two know how to put a condom.

Frida: in any case you have to teach them (laughs) by the way, Peter's birthday is in two days, what will we do?

Benny: I don't know, we're supposed to go to the club with him, that's what he wants.