Come To Me (I Am Woman).

January, 1981.

One cold January night, Benny and Frida were preparing to finally be able to sleep after a hectic day since they had returned to work and with Göran the work had become double.

Benny closed the door of the bedroom and went to the bed next to Frida who was already there with her eyes closed but still awake. Benny put his hands on her breasts and began to caress them while kissing her cheeks and then her mouth. Frida didn't refuse and put her hands on his nape as they kissed.

Benny got on top of her lifting her white nightgown and bringing his hands to her ass. Frida closed her eyes while getting aroused, Benny kissed her everywhere, going down to her breasts, he lowered the strips of the gown to leave her uncovered.

Benny took off his pajama flannel until his chest was bare, she put her hands there while caressing him, both looked at each other full of passion and warmth, they wanted and needed to be together. Their  lips came together again and their tongues became more than friendly, Frida let out a few small moans that drove Benny crazy and excited him even more.

The charm and passion was gone the moment they heard a cry, Benny stopped and they both looked at each other until they heard Göran crying again, Benny took off from her and stepped aside. Frida quickly got up and fixed her gown by pulling up the straps, put on her slippers and went to Göran's room, who was still crying. She took him in her arms and began to rock him slowly, Benny entered the room and approached them.

Frida: Benny, can you prepare the feeding bottle?

Benny nodded and while Frida sat in the rocking chair to get Göran to stop crying while rocking and caressing his little head, Benny gave her the bottle of milk and she began to give it to him. Benny sat next to her until they waited until the baby finished eating and could sleep.

When they finally succeeded, Benny carried him and put him back in his crib and they returned to their bedroom. They wrapped themselves in the sheets and turned off the lamps, and neither of them wanted to do anything but sleep. Each one took their sides and they just fell asleep.

The next day, they got up early because Göran did so, while Benny bathed, Frida fed Göran and while Frida bathed, Benny took care of him. Then both went down to breakfast while Lise-Lotte took care of little Göran.

Despite how tired Frida was, she said goodbye to her baby and she and Benny went to the studio because they had some meetings and recorded some things.

Upon arriving, Frida first went to take her second cup of coffee of the day accompanied by Agnetha. She tried to stay awake but her dark circles betrayed her.

Frida: it's normal for children to cry, but Göran cries twice as much as a child can cry. I don't know if I will be able to do this.

Agnetha: of course, of course you will be able to do that and more.

Björn came in and told the girls that they would soon start recording their voices for Stig Anderson's birthday song. They were to be able to start, while receiving the instructions from their boys Frida looked at her coffee cup waiting for it to take effect. Then they went into the booth and put on the headphones and started recording. They did it over and over again until in the end it was how they expected.

They left and went to the control area, Björn reproduced it and smiled, they were happy with the results they had obtained. Around noon they took a break, Benny took Frida's hand and led her where there was nobody and whispered.

Benny: what if we do it here?

Frida: how? here?

Benny: Yes, it wouldn't be the first time and at home it seems to be impossible.