Super Trouper.

ABBA was still working hard for the release of their new album Super Trouper, they had to have everything ready at least before Frida gave birth. When they were in the studio to record the video of the promo, it was full of people, cameramen, photographers, clowns, circuses, etc.

Agnetha and Frida left their dressing rooms while Björn and Benny were socializing and arranging some things. Benny was talking to Mona Nörklit and her sister who were in the studio too, Frida looked and realized they were very smiling and seemed to have a very deep conversation, although at first she didn't want to pay much attention to it.

Frida: don't you think Benny looks very happy?

Agnetha: well, he is happy.

Frida: You know what I mean, they seem to be having a good conversation.

Agnetha: sure they are talking a lot of crap.

They began to give instructions on how everything should be, Agnetha stood next to Björn and Frida next to Benny, they smiled as the group of people in disguise circled around them, the director gave the instructions the atmosphere was filled with festivity, everyone drinking champagne and doing pirouettes. Frida played with the clowns, Björn and Benny died of laughter, they began to throw balloons of various colors into the air and play with them.

The cameramen were everywhere trying to capture every moment, they made small breaks but few, after a while of recording. Everyone lined up and ABBA was in the center again to take the final photos.

Benny tried to look at Frida from time to time but she was still smiling and ignored his eyes, he grabbed her by the waist and squeezed her towards him without stopping smile for the cameras, then turned his face and whispered.

Benny: don't ignore me.

Frida ignored him even more and took Agnetha's hand, she looked at her and they both smiled. When they finished taking pictures they all applauded for the work they did, the director thanked them for the work they did and with all the energy that was in the studio and all the people Benny lost sight of Frida.

She and Agnetha came back to the dressing room to be able to take off their clothes, at that moment Benny entered without knocking, both Agnetha and Frida were in their underwear but without bras, both screamed until they realized it was him.

Frida: Hey, we're dressing, do you want to wait outside?

Benny: no!he ignored Agnetha and looked at his wife—.

Frida: we are getting dressed.

Benny: Well, I haven't seen anything that I hadn't seen before, I say it for you, not Agnetha... it's not that I've seen her. I want to know why you've been ignoring me?

Frida: me? I haven't been ignoring anyone.

Agnetha: Benny, do you want to wait outside, please? I need to finish dressing.

Benny looked Frida once more in the eyes and left the dressing room, Agnetha this time made sure to secure the door.

Agnetha: why are you angry?

Frida: I'm not angry, it's that I'm desperate that he's talking to that woman, it doesn't give me a good thorn.

Agnetha: with more reason, don't get mad at him and better not leave him alone, on the contrary so that she knows who is the boss.

Frida: you're right.

Agnetha and Frida finished dressing and left, Björn and Linda were outside while caressing one of the white horses and Benny was once again having a conversation with Mona, Frida rolled her eyes and walked towards them while Agnetha continued on to Linda. Frida stood next to Benny, took his hand and smiled.