Love Me Harder.

At 1 p.m. the children were sleeping while they were all in the living room playing board games and drinking beer, it started to rain harder and the atmosphere began to cool down making everyone in stockings and comfortable clothes, Björn just then entered the house leaving the umbrella aside in the entrance, he had gone looking for Benny but couldn't find him. Frida looked to see if he arrived with Benny but was disappointed to see that he arrived alone.

Frida: where's Benny?

Björn: I don't know, I didn't see him, I think he is away from the beach but I had to go back because it started to rain harder.

Frida took a drink of her tea and didn't say anything else, looked down and tried not to cry, she knew that she shouldn't have talked Benny like that in spite of everything, she looked at the window that looked out to sea and saw that the waves were getting higher and more dangerous, everything was gray including the sea and cain some lightning and then thunder.

Frida didn't know what to do, she was worried about him, they had never been there and she was afraid that something would happen to him with that weather, she started to look outwards hoping to see him but nothing.

Hans and the others knew that she was distressed and that's why they wanted to help.

Hans: mom, do you want to come play parchis with us?

Frida didn't even answer, was so focused looking out that she didn't hear when Hans spoke to her but he spoke again and still nothing, Lotta got up from the floor and went to her mother to see what happened, hugged her from behind looking also sea.

Lotta: mom, what happened between you and Benny?

Frida: —returned again from her thoughts,— is nothing, just an argument like any other.

She tried to fake a smile, part she wasn't going to tell her the real reason to the fight.

Every hour that passed was more worried, everyone talked less Frida, she remained silent all the time, everyone noticed her desperation and her nostalgia and they began to worry the same.

Göran, Ludvig and Fer had already woken up but the others were still asleep. Göran gave Frida a chance and she carried Ludvig, he was playing with her hair and she tried to smile, kissed the cheeks of her youngest baby and while she kept looking out she realized that Benny was just getting in soaked, she felt a great relief inside, took a breath and moved away from the window, when he opened the door caught everyone's eyes, even Frida's, who showed him her displeasure but still didn't speak to him.

Göran when saw him smiled and ran to his daddy's arms shouting "pappaaa" he picked him up and kissed his forehead, all despite felt great relief that he returned, Frida was also happy but showed her indifference.

Frida: Göran, leave daddy alone, he is wet.

Göran looked at his disenchanted mother and Benny put him on the floor, Heléne called Göran to sit next to her and he went running. Frida left Ludvig on the floor next to Christian and Fer so he could play and went to the kitchen to drink water and thus manage to break the knot in her throat and avoid crying.

Meanwhile in the room, Agnetha who had also been worried began to question Benny.

Agnetha: hey, where were you?

Benny: I went for a walk but it started to rain a lot and I couldn't go back until now.

Agnetha: we were all worried.

Benny: I don't think everyone was worried.

Björn: if you say it for Frida I want you to know that she was, she even sent me to look for you but I didn't find you and then she didn't take a second off the window until you arrived.