Mamma Mia! Here we go again.

The whole night they were waking up, having three newborn girls was not an easy task, luckily Göran already slept all night and if he woke up Lise-Lotte could take care of him, but as the girls were smaller Benny and Frida decided that they would take over at night.

The next day, it was Saturday and already at 7 a.m. they were awake, they were feeding the girls, they only did eat, sleep and Paula cry more than anything. After a while, the girls went back to sleep, each in their crib.

Frida: Benny, I need you to help me clean the wound and bathe.

Benny looked at Frida half scared and swallowed.

Benny: I don't know if I can do that.

Frida: why not?

Benny: love, I'm afraid of hurting you.

Frida: don't worry, I'll tell you how to do it. Also, if you don't help me, who will?

Benny: you're right, let's go to the bathroom.

Frida and Benny went to the bathroom, she took off her pajamas and he looked for the disinfectant liquid to clean the wound, with a gauze cleaned all around as Frida was telling him, from time to time he was shaking, he didn't think he was capable to do something like that, but for Frida, he did what it was, and she had done the heavier work.

Then Frida began to bathe, Benny stayed in the there in case she needed something. When she finished, he handed her the towel so she could get wrapped up and helped her out, while she was getting dressed, Benny prepared the girls' things and took the dirty bottles to prepare more.

Frida finished fixing the bedroom so she could have time when the girls woke up again. Someone started knocking on the door and when opened, it was Göran with Lotta who had already woken up. Frida smiled at Göran's happy face and invited them to the bed, kissed Lotta and then Göran.

Frida: how are you?

Lotta: good, and you? did you could sleep?

Frida: a bit, but we woke up like 3 times. Where is your brother?

Lotta: he's with Benny preparing breakfast. By the way, aunt Agnetha called and they are coming to have breakfast with us.

Frida: do you have something to tell me?

Lotta: —surprised,— how do you know?

Frida: do you forget that I'm your mom?

Lotta: do you think you can listen to me?

Frida: Of course I can. I can always.

Lotta: I know, but now that you have four babies, I don't want you to have your mind occupied with me.

Frida: Lotta, listen to me... I can have a thousand children and you will always be my daughter. It's been a year since you left but I will always see for you.

Lotta: thank you, —she smiled.— What happens is that I've been dating someone and I like him a lot.

Frida: —raised her eyebrows,— what do you mean you've been "dating"?

Lotta: you know, going out... to watch movies and eat.

Frida: what's his name?

Lotta: Charles!

Frida: Well, here is the part where I should have the "conversation" with you.

Lotta: nah, we've already talked about that.