La Playa.

Peter had finally come down to breakfast with his family, everyone congratulated him with kisses and hugs. Benny especially went to give a big hug to his son.

When they finished breakfast Frida looked for the first cake of the day, it was an iced cake of chocolate, vanilla and cheesecake flavor, the children looked at it carefully and with much desire.

They began to sing "Happy Birthday" while everyone applauded, Frida put the iced cake in front of him while everyone celebrated his life, he looked at Frida, smiled and she put her hand on his face returning the smile.

When they finished singing, everyone applauded and Peter made a wish by blowing the candles, Heléne, Hans and Lotta all embraced him at the same time and gave him their presents, then Benny helped the triplets for each one to give him a kiss, Göran didn't need a presentation so he came over alone and sat on his legs digging into each gift bag around him, and when Ludvig also approached to give his brother a hug as always Göran didn't take it very well.

Linda interrupted the fight that was about to start between Göran and Ludvig and went quick with Christian to give two bags of gift to Peter, he thanked them and began to open it. They spent part of the morning in that, they gave him perfumes, watch, clothes, Björn gave him a new guitar and he was very happy with that.

After a while, everyone put on their swimwear and went to the pool area, Hans put on disco music and started drinking beer while they talked and danced, Frida, although she wasn't drinking beer, decided to opt for fruit punch with alcohol, she was sitting on the lawn with the girls and Ludvig while they were playing, Fer leaned on her and hugged her waist that was uncovered because she was wearing a bikini.

Frida stroked her wavy hair that was starting to grow longer, she smiled at her mom shining all around her and got up to kiss her. Ash and Pau saw that her mother was caressing her sister and they also got up quickly to hug her. Frida felt as if a pack of puppies had been thrown at her. She kissed each one and tried to help them so that they wouldn't fall, they just turned their first year and they were not stable when walking.

Paula had more ability to speak, said more clear words and was the first to say dad of the three. Fernanda, however, was more agile to walk, she could even do it perfectly unlike her sisters who couldn't walk for a long time. Ashley was bold, curious about everything happening around her and more independent just as Paula and Göran. Ludvig and Fer preferred more than their parents would watch over them.

Cocolo decided to prepare them lunch so they didn't have to bother about it, it was quite hot as usual and the sun was at its best, the middle of the day had already arrived and it was the strongest moment.

Right in front of the sea they had the small private golf course of the house, Björn, Benny, Hans and Peter played while Göran and Christian ran from one side to the other behind the balls. Meanwhile, the girls were in the pool playing Volleyball and Agnetha and Frida sunbathing, they wanted to tan as much as they could for when they had to return to the Scandinavian country.

Benny when got tired of playing and saw that his beautiful wife was face down in the chaise lounge sunbathing with the sexy bikini decided that it was better idea to go with her, sat next to her and then lay down hugging her and putting his hand in her butt. The girls who were inside the pool looked at him and as they knew him they knew what his true intention was.

Heléne: Dad, could you leave it for when nobody sees you?

Frida got up a little and took his hand off her butt and then turned around giving her face.

Frida: what are you about to do babe?

Benny: something that only your husband can do ...

Frida: then don't do it.