Happy New York.

It was the holiday of New Year's Eve, Anni-Frid and Benny organized a big party at their house to celebrate the New Year Eve, there were many people, acquaintances and friends. Björn arrived at the party, Frida was hoping to convince Agnetha to attend but it was impossible. While BennyFrid attended to the guests, they were drinking, talking, dancing and playing, everyone seemed to be having a great time at the party.

Frida had a long black dress and her hair down, she and Benny were dancing each with a glass of champagne in their hands, she had her arm wrapped around his nape and his hand below her waist.

It was all laughter and fun until Frida moved her gaze to Björn who was sitting on the sofa with Frida's friend named Lena, her face changed automatically and she looked lost. Benny noticed it and tried to get her attention again by kissing her neck but although she kept dancing she tried to keep her eyes on Björn, he was smiling and she already knew that flirtatious look. Benny looked around to see what happened and when he realized it quickly that she was looking at Björn.

Frida: he is too happy with her.

Benny: it's normal, he's just socializing.

Frida: no, it's not a simply socializing, I know Björn as the palm of my hand.

Benny: even more than me?

Frida: probably.

Björn took Lena's hand and led her to the center to dance with her.

Frida: it can't be, they're going to dance. I'm going to kill him.

Benny grabbed her harder at the waist, preventing her from going anywhere else.

Benny: It's not a good idea, keep dancing with me.

Frida tried to calm down but couldn't take her eyes off Björn and Lena but Benny tried to distract her and from time to time he kissed her but she, in the coldest way, corresponded to the kisses. Björn and Lena began to stick more and more making sensual movements while dancing, everything seemed to start to get out of control, Frida no longer held back and went towards them.

Frida: Björn, dance with me she said with an authoritative tone showing her annoyance—.

Björn: can we dance the next song?

Frida: No, I want us to dance this one.

Björn had no choice but to apologize to Lena, the dance between Björn and Frida was very tense, it didn't even feel like they were dancing. At the end of the song they went to the dining room, both of them almost angry, ready to collapse.

Björn: what was that?

Frida: and you still ask about it?

Björn: You were rude to Lena.

Frida: ahhh! Do you think I was rude to Lena? You haven't seen anything yet, do you want me to show you how rude I can be with her?

Björn: for God's sake, Frida! You should calm down.

Frida: reassure yourself Björn, do you realize what you're doing? your wife is suffering while taking care of your children and you are flirting with another woman here.

Björn: I remind you that she left me without caring about anything.

Frida: she did it because you didn't leave her an alternative, do you think that if she felt good, she would have left you? you're not even doing anything to get your marriage back.

Björn: Frida, I'm tired, I don't know what else to do he put both his hands on his head throwing his hair back—.

Frida: fight for Agnetha because she loves you, don't waste your time here with Lena.