Why

"What are you doing here?" I ask looking at the guy standing in front of me.

"Because I fucked up." Justin says. "Oh my god, Justin, enough already. It's done, it's over. you hurt me. You lost me and that was your choice. Go home, live your life, be happy, leave me be, please." I say before closing the door.

I wake up to a jolt and look to see Chandler crying. I look around and see my laptop open with a black screen and realize Justin showing up was a dream, or maybe more of a nightmare...

Suddenly a knock on the door and in came Niall with the help of a key card. "Nic we're gonna be leaving in like- woah!" He says before looking at the wall seeing I was still in bed and in a tanktop and shorts. I pulled the blanket higher on me "Uh thanks Niall." I say. "10 minutes, meet us on the bus, or I can help you with little man if you want." Niall says still looking at the wall.

"Uh Yeah, I'm just gonna change if you wouldn't mind getting his stuff together and all packed, that would be super helpful!" I say before running towards the bathroom.

***********************************************************

"Oh my GOD!" I say laughing at Zayn who had a card stuck on his head. The guys and I were all highly intoxicated seeing as we were driving 3 states away and had plenty of time to kill.

We were drunk on Ciroc and before long I looked at the time and it was almost 4:30. "Okay well, I have a baby that will be up in like 3-4 hours, I'm done." I say before tossing my cards on the table and standing. "Goodnight everyone." I say blowing a kiss and walking to the back bunks.

The tour bus had 6 bunks and a private room in the back where the boys agreed I could sleep with the baby. I stumbled back there trying so hard not to wake my son and rummaged through my bag trying to find something to wear to bed.

I found clothing that I assumed was PJ's and stumbled back into the main part of the bus to the bathroom.

I opened the door without knocking and could feel steam. "WOAH!" I yelled. "Oh my god!" Louis yells.

"What are you doing in here?!" I ask. "They put me in here." Louis says. I pull back the curtain and see a fully dressed Louis in the shower.

"Well that won't help!" I say helping Louis peel the wet shirt off him. I could feel the equally intoxicated boy reach for my shirt. Before long we were both naked and doing something I knew I wouldn't remember tomorrow.

KEEP READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING!