We Can Do This.

The thing that scared me the most right now, wasn't what the test would read. It was the fact that either of my boys could have seen it, just by waltzing into my bathroom and looking on the counter. But me being me, completely forgot and look what happened. Justin knows more about the family then I do, If I'm pregnant or not.

I stood up, my mouth with a tiny gap spacing my lips. "Were you going to tell me that you were....trying?" He asked. I was a little taken back to be honest. "Well one, I'm not "Trying" to get pregnant." I said using air quotes around trying. "And secondly, I don't even know if I am or not, I had to take care of our boys before I read the test." I stated. "What's it say?" I asked walking to him. He just walked away and into our room, he then walked into the bathroom, as I followed. He threw the test in the garbage quickly. "What the hell!" I yelled. "Shush!" he said sitting me down. I just rolled my eyes and made faces at him. "We're going to the doctors for this one, no false positives of false negatives, ok, let's go to the doctors and get an experts opinion, okay?" He asked. I just nodded. "Okay." I said.

*3 hours later*

I shifted in my seat, we dropped the boys off at Ryinn's so we could go to the clinic and get a quick result.I was nervous as all hell. This wasn't how my life should be going. 21, 2 kids, and possibly another on the way. How would Justin be able to handle his recording studio, how would I be able to handle not going crazy and get back into college so i can actually get a job, but I most likely won't have to worry about getting a job. Justin's always said he wanted me to be a stay home mom. I just kept thinking in my head 'you're pregnant.' that's all that I was able to think of anyway. When someone invents something that can take your mind off a topic that makes you go crazy and want to throw up, please let me know!

"Nicole?" A nurse in pink scrubs asked stepping out from around the corner where the door was.She had black hair that was tied back into a ponytail, she looked like Asian decent, not to be racist. she was smiling and you could see her clear lips gloss dotted on her mouth. Her dark brown eyes popped due to the amount of light brown eye shadow. I looked at Justin who grabbed my hand and we stood up and walked to the lady.

"Hello I'm Wendy, and I'm here to help out Dr. Ford." She said happily. "Okay so go to room four and we'll take it from there." She said. I walked to the room with the four next to it. They basically asked what I was there for and I told them I thought I was pregnant. Within a few minutes, I was in a gown laying down with that nasty cold blue gunk all over my stomach. "Okay so do we want a baby, do we not?" Asked the nurse using a bit of pressure on my stomach for the view of whatever's inside me to appear on the screen. which reminded me of so many things.

*FLASHBACK*

"Did you get the test?" She said sitting up from her bed and throwing a magazine. "Yes, now I'm gonna take this make sure no one comes in." I said walking to her bathroom, it was only me and her so I didn't shut the door cause she continued to read the magazine. It was five minutes later when Jess finally asked if I was okay. I didn't respond because I was looking at the pregnancy test, with teary eyes, and my hand covering my mouth with my back leaning on the toilet. I was shocked. " Hey Nic, are you okay?" She asked. I didn't answer I was to busy looking at a pregnancy test that had a pink plus sign on it.

I remembered they hadn't checked the baby. I called over the lady paramedic and whispered in her ear that I was pregnant. She asked if the attacker touched my stomach at all. I replied no, he held a knife up to it but I told him so he released the knife and put it back in his pocket. She said it should be fine, but go to the doctors tomorrow. Justin looked at me. "You are?." he asked with a slight stutter towards the end. "Yeah." I said with teary eyes. He put his arm around me and pulled me towards him and embraced me in a hug. I thought he'd want me to get an abortion or something, thank God he didn't though. I knew he was with Dalia so I released the embrace, and just rested my head on his shoulder, we were now facing the outside of the ambluence with our feet dangling of the bumper. "What are we gonna do?" I asked with my head still on his shoulder. "I don't know." He replied. He had his hands held together while he had his arms resting on his knees.