This Is Where It All Began, And Is Going To End (Last Chapter)

Max Nicholas Daigle was born June 29.

It almost felt surreal, From when Grace was born to when Chandler was, and then two years later, Leo came. and now another addition to the family, Max.

I watched from the waiting room as Maci's doctor entered. "You can go and see her now" She said with a warm smile.

I walked to her room and saw the tinniest baby I've ever seen, He was being a little fussy but it looked like he was just having a bad dream cause he was still sleeping.

"Oh my gosh." I said covering my mouth. "How big is he?" I asked tears brimming my eyes.

"Little over five pounds." Ryinn said.

"Congrats." I said giving my brother a hug. "And to you to I wish I looked as good as you do when I delivered my babies." I said laughing while hugging Maci careful not to mush my newborn nephew.

"Do you want to hold him Nicole?" Maci asked with a warm smile.

I put on some hand sanitizer and nodded.

As she passed the newborn to me I was in complete awe. He was so little and so tiny and yet so perfect, he had a small smile painted over his face and just looked so peaceful.

"He's perfect you guys." I said letting a tear escape my eye.

Justin looked over my shoulder and took a peek at Max

"I never thought I'd say this and I swore I wouldn't" Justin started saying, reaching for his wallet to which Ryinn put out his hand, clearly something was happening that only they knew.

"You guys make a great couple, and have really good teamwork when it comes to making babies." Justin said handing over a $20 to Ryinn

"Thank you." Ryinn said, more of the thanks for my money and less of the compliment.

About 45 minutes later we decided to get back to Ryinns house where Ambria was watching the kids.

**2 weeks later**

"Well you guys mommy and daddy have to tell you something." Justin said.

"You're not having another baby are you?" Chandler asked.

"No no we're not!" I yelled quickly "Just so we all know, no." I said.

"Anyway, you guys like going to Uncle Ryinn and Aunt Maci's, right?" Justin asked the boys.

"Yeah!" they said getting excited,

"Well good because we are going to live with them from now on, we're going to live in the downstairs part" He said (It's a split level house for those who don't know what that is a picture will be displayed and you could also Google it for those not reading on a computer)

"Really!?" The boys yelled in excitement clearly happy about this.

"It'll be fun." I said.

"We pack tomorrow and we're out by next Wednesday!" Justin said.

**3 months later**

Leo was turning 5 in about 2 weeks and we were going to take him to Cowbungas which is a bounce house place, Louis was going to be flying in along with his mom and sisters.

*At The Party*

It was so good to see Jay. Louis mom and the girls were so excited to see Leo and Chandler, and we got surprise visitors, the rest of the boys came, I kinda knew but I didn't wanna say anything and sound stupid had they not come.

After everyone left it was just Maci, Ryinn, Justin and I. The kids were already in bed and so we were all outside by the pool just talking

**3 years later***

Chandler and Gracie are now both 10, Leo is 8 and Max is 4

and Rayghan is now six months, yeah I finally had a girl, And I'm pretty positive I'm all done having babies.

It seems almost yesterday that Justin and I started dating, and it seems just like the other day Chandler was born

Well now I'm a mom of three. Two boys, one girl and I'm married to the guy I never thought I'd end up with, My Brothers Sexy, Bad Boy, Sport Playing, Girl Cheating, Best Friend