Just Admit It, You Don't Love Me

Ryinn and Maci had finally gotten home but they stopped and got a movie for us. Insidious. And trust me I was beyond terrified.

I was cuddled up to Justin throughout the whole movie. Man that's some scary stuff. anyway, after the movie I fell asleep.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Nicole was cuddled up to me, we still had the sleeping bags downstairs from when we all slept on the floor, but this was better cause now she was sleeping cuddled up to me.

Ryinn went to go feed the dogs and put them in the crate for sleeping . I walked into the kitchen to the fridge and opened it to grab a Powerade, when I shut the door, I was startled to see Maci standing there glaring at me.

"Did you tell him?" she asked tilting her head to the side just a little. "Tell who what?" I asked walking over to the sink to look out the window, "Tell Ryinn that this might be your baby." She said.

"No, I didn't and I don't plan on it, beside's it could also be, Daniels, or Josh's or Rylan, or-" I was interrupted by her saying something. "Do you take me as a slut!" She screamed.

"Quiet down, don't wake up my girlfriend, and honestly, yes, sorry but you came into my room at like 1 am through my window! and trust me I wore protection, so you can't blame me." I said then turned around and saw Ryinn standing there in the basement door frame.

"Oh so now you're all done talking? Listen prick, I want you to tell Ryinn, that you don't want to be friends with him anymore and saw that this baby is Josh's then he'll yell at you not me," She ended with a smile.

I was looking at Ryinn and she still didn't understand it. "What the hell are you looking at, I'm over here." she said turning to see what I was looking at and saw Ryinn.

"Maci we should talk and Justin, don't tell Nic, about what you and Maci did okay?" He said, with his hands in his pockets he turned with his head down and walked upstairs to his room.

I went to go check on Nicole, because Maci had run upstairs to go see Ryinn.

I laid down next to Nicole, in my sleeping bag and then wrapped my arms around her waist, and she immediately cuddled up to me. I closed my eyes but before falling asleep. I could hear my best friend yell, "Just Admit It, You Don't Love Me Anymore." then I kissed Nicole -

*Nicoles pov*
I wake up to a silent dark room. Ryinn is asleep on the carpet with Maci on the couch. I feel Justin's grip tighten on me, I'm sweating so much I have to wiggle away.

It was s dream. A horrible disgusting dream.