Why Didn't You Tell Me This Before I Got Married.

"Nic." Louis said just looking at me. "Hey." I said raising my hand for a moment. "Well don't just stand there you better hug me Missy!" He said.I just smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He tucked his head into my shoulder, and held me tighter. When we released our embrace, I turned to the boys and say them playing tag. "Leo come here." I said. When he ran his little legs over to me I picked him up and turned back to Louis. "It's crazy to think this is my son." Louis said looking at Leo. Hearing his accent made me smile, that's something it always did like it was amazing.  "I know what you mean, just in a different way," I said smirking.

After Louis and the rest of the guys were done shooting for the day we all boarded the bus to arrive to the hotel. Since It was 11 when we finally got to the hotel I carried Leo inside. He was hugging onto me with his head resting on my shoulder as he slept. Chandler was the same way just with Zayn. Chandler was watching Liam and Zayn play video games and fell asleep on Zayn.

Louis opened the door for me with the hotel key I handed to him after scavenging for it with one hand digging in my purse. I laid the boys down on one bed and watched as Louis carried my suitcases into the room I was staying in.

"Thanks for letting us do this, we just really needed to be away, from everything." I said walking through the connecting door from mine and Louis room, on the other side of his room, a connecting door led to Zayn and Liams room, and Harry's room was on the other side of mine (Niall and Louis are sharing a room)

"Anytime really, but why did you have to be away?" I asked "Look we're really close so I feel like I can tell you anything, right?" I said sitting on his bed while he sat next to me. I took in a deep breath and explained it to him.

"Justin and I got pregnant again." I said.

"That's great!" Louis said putting an arm around my shoulder.

"We lost the babies a few days later, it was twins." I said. Louis facial expressions changed almost immediately. "Oh my God I am so sorry and I should have kept quiet and let you finish, God I'm an ass." He said looking at his knees.

"Louis it's okay really, I've learned to cope." I said smiling. Louis leaned over and kissed my head giving me a hug. "One more question." Louis said while we were still hugging. "Which is?" I asked. "Why aren't you wearing a ring?" Louis asked. I released our hug. "About that." I said getting up. "Justin and I are on a break you can say." I said.

"I'm so sorry." Louis said. "It's Okay, I'm gonna go to bed." I said. "Nic you'll always have me if things between you and Justin don't work out." Louis said smirking "Why didn't you tell me this before I got married?" I said winking then smirking. "Night Louis." I said. "Night Nic." He said Hugging me one last time for the night

I walked back into my room and shut the connecting door. I grabbed some pajamas from my luggage and watched my boys still sleeping. I walked into the bathroom and changed.

When I laid back down I checked my phone to see if I had any calls, texts, emails etc. I hadn't really looked at it all day. I had only one notification. It was from Justin. "Can we talk?" I read aloud.

 me: About?

Justin: Everything that's going on with us.

Me: I tried talking, all you did was walk out on me, and your son.

Justin: I just needed time, I'm so sorry I did that but I'm ready to come back home if you'd let me?

Me: I'm kinda visiting friends for a couple months, but you can stay at the house, but I'll be here.

Justin: Where are you.

Me: I just told you, with friends.

Justin: Don't be a smart-ass.

Me: Would you rather me be a dumb-ass? didn't think so, Look we'll talk tomorrow okay I'll call you when I have a chance.

Justin: Okay please do it first chance you get.

Me: Okay sure night Justin

Justin: I love you Nicole.

Me: Night Justin.

NEXT CHAPTER QUESTION THINGY MCBOBBER

IF YOU WERE IN NICOLE POSISTION WITH TWO BOYS FOR CHILDREN WHAT WOUKD YOU HAVE NAMED THEM?

TO BE HONEST IDK WHY I CHOSE CHANDLER AND LEO, I BELIEVE I CHOSE CHANDLER FROM THE SHOW FRIENDS, THE CHARACTER OF CHANDLER, HE WAS FUNNY AND IT WAS THE NAME I KEPT HEARING.

LEO I WANTED AN L NAME BECAUSE OF LOUIS NAME STARTED WITH AN L SO I WAS LIKE LETS DO THIS.

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTION INBOX ME I'D LOVE TO ANSWER THEM AND INBOX ME IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION

REMEMBER LIKE COMMENT READ SUPPORT, SHARE, VOTE ALL THE AMAZING THINGS YOU GUYS SO TO KEEP THIS STORY GOING!

K BYE GUYS!