What Did You Do?

Justin looked shocked.

We finally got him to sit down. I was going back to bed, it was six in the morning. I walked back in to the living room and snuggled up to my pillow and laughed at Jess who was smiling and kissing in her sleep. Finally, I decided to close my eyes.

I woke up to a enormously loud scream. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30. Jess was still sleeping but woke up as I did. It came from Ryinn's room.

Jess and I ran into Ryinn's room and saw Maci in one corner and Justin with his back to her trying to protect her from Ryinn, who was having an attack.

"What are you guys doing!" I screamed. "Tell her!" Ryinn yelled over at Maci. Ryinn must of known, but why was he so upset?

"When Ryinn and I were taking a break- I went for a walk and ran into Clarke Montgomery, and we, we-", she started stuttering, because I knew what she meant.

She didn't have to explain it, you could tell it pained her. "And now I'm Pregnant." She said as some tears started to release. Did she mean the baby was Clarke's, and not my brothers. I went over to Ryinn and pulled his arm so he followed me away from his room.

I brought him up to my room and sat him down, I had Jess shut my door, and get a wet washcloth for Ryinn to cool down.

"How could she do this to me?" Ryinn asked with his head in his hands and his hands hovering over his knees.

"Aw Ry I'm so sorry and I know you're hurting right now, But I Know you'll be there for her and for that baby, Is there any possible chance it's yours?" I asked reassuring him in the question.

Suddenly he looked up, he didn't look shocked anymore, but he didn't look relieved, he looked- content.

Me and Jess had been jumping in the pool for a while Justin was making a sandwich and Ryinn and Maci had gone for a drive to talk.

Jess had jumped to make a bigger splash then me. We decided to have a bigger splash competition. So far Justin was winning. Jess had just done a belly flop, and by the sound of it, it had to of hurt her.

I laughed when Justin came in with a big cannonball. He landed on his lower back, Ouch! I wanted to have an amazing summer and so far, I would have to say, it's pretty good.

It was about 6 o'clock Jess finally got a text and went home. And for me, well I was still hanging out with Justin. I was on the laying out chair and he was under the water from finishing a cannonball, when he rose from the wave filled water, he came over to me and layed on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked while lowering my sunglasses, and raising a brow. "Just chillin." Justin said, while giving off an adorable smirk.

"Yeah well um... you're kinda on top of me." I said pulling my sunglasses back in their original place. "I know." He said then placed his arms on my face leaned in and pulled my face towards his and kissed me.

I could feel him starting to smile in the kiss." How does it feel to know your dating this guy." Justin asked after breaking the kiss. "I'll let you know when I can catch my breathe." I said smiling.

I then could feel Justin sit up while still kissing me so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. I ran my hands through his wet hair so it stuck up.

He slid his hands under my upper legs near my butt and then pushed his tongue in my mouth. I tightened my grip when he dropped me in the pool. I was in there by myself I surfaced and splashed him.

Justin winked and then jumped in on his side. When he did belly flops it never even hurt him. I shook me head laughing, but that soon stopped when I felt his arms grip around my waist and pull me under.

He kissed me underwater, it was romantic. which was weird since Justin is known to be a player. But some guys are like that, a player then when they get the girlfriend they really want, they treat them like royalty.

We had sunk to the bottom, and I had finally realized I was gonna drown if I didn't get any air. SO, I kicked the bottom of the pool and reached the top, but Justin didn't really notice, till he realized he was kissing my neck. since his arms were still on my waist he came up with me, but it was hard surfacing because I had to bring his weight up along with mine.

Justin did have that great muscular body. Most people would drool over him, oh wait everyone did. People still drooled over Ryinn, and don't take this nasty, but Ryinn was very attractive. I mean he's gross in my book cause he's my brother, But he was attractive, and popular.

He had short black hair, yet I had brown. But I always dye my hair. But I am a natural brunette. Anyway, Ryinn was popular, he was captain of his football team, And co captain of the basketball team, him and Justin were also co-captains of the baseball team.

I'm surprised he's still on the team he's missed so much because of Maci. But whatever, that's not my concern.

He kissed me once more and then I decided to go and get out. It was like seven now, I was pruned and tired. Justin looked depressed that I was leaving the pool but he got out with me. He then followed me into the house, and I went upstairs and changed into my white shorts, and an off the shoulder white top.

Justin however, didn't bring another pair of clothes, but from my guess, he could find his whole wardrobe in Ryinn's closet.

I came downstairs and saw Justin sitting on my couch in his wet bathing suit.

"JUSTIN, the couch the couch." I said with him jumping up from the couch, and seeing a big wet spot. He said 'oops' with a wincing face and the flipped the couch cushion and said "See all better." I then got some snacks and we went outside and sat on the trampoline to talk and eat.