"Thanks."

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW AN UPDATE WOOOOOOOO, SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH HIGH SCHOOL....SHITS HARD LMAO AND I GOT A BOYFRIEND NOW!!!!! WOOHOOO *CRICKET NOISE* NO? OKAY. BUT I'VE BEEN PREOCCUPIED WITH ALL THAT STUFF SO HERE WE GO SORRY IF IT SUCKS BUT I MEAN I TRIED FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS SO JUST GO, GO READ!  BUT REAL QUICK I'M NOT GETTING TO INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE TRIP CAUSE, THEY WENT TO SEE FUCKING SNOW, SO FUCK IT LMAO.

Justin, Leo, Chandler and I were off. On our way to New Hampshire so the boys could experience some snow. When we got off the plane Chandler got Jet Lag and started throwing up. When we got to the hotel I slept in the bed with Chandler while Leo and Justin were in the other.

The next day consisted of  a family dinner now that Chandler felt better and wasn't up all night constantly getting sick, I was actually unsure if going out for the day was a good idea, But Chandler was back to himself so I figured why not.

After a couple of days there (5 to be exact), We went back home, we really didn't do much we just went to places the kids would like. When we got home Chandler got sick again so I was expecting this to be a very long one.

*Grace's 7th Birthday*

My niece is now  a seven year old, I feel really old, I hate it, that means Chandler is going to be turning 7 soon, and Leo is going to be 5. No, No, No I don't approve of this. The theme of it was Tie-Dye, I felt like A hippie ate a bunch of skittles and threw up everywhere.

"So should we be expecting anymore babies from you?" Maci asked me once the party was over, the kids were in the pool and Ryinn and Justin were outside so we were just inside talking.

"Truthfully, I don't know like ever since the miscarriage he doesn't ever want to have sex and even if we were protected which we are cause I'm on birth control, but yes I would definitely love to have some more kids, like two, maybe one." I say adding a laugh at the end. " So is there a baby in your future?" I ask. She didn't even say anything, just smirked.

My eyes got huge and I got overwhelmed with joy "OMG Maci!" I said grabbing her hands then pulling her for a hug. " How what where when why, actually don't answer any of those considering the sperm donor would be my brother," I said then made an 'ew' face realizing....sex, sex, sex, sex, sex...Ryinn and Maci sex....oh and now a mental image Jeez thanks brain.

I was so excited for Maci but had so many questions. "So how far along are you?" I ask, " about 7 weeks." She smiles and nods. "Does Ryinn know?" I ask "Yeah but he wanted to tell you so don't tell him I told him.

Suddenly Justin walked in with a smile on his face. "RYINN AND MACI ARE HAVING A BABY!" he yells. "What part of don't tell her don't you get?" Ryinn asked clearly a bit upset that he didn't get to tell me.

"Ryinn I'm so happy for you!" I yelled going to hug him going along with what Maci said like she never told me. Thank God I'm an amazing actress.

"Look we are going to be spending a lot of time together because I want to be a huge part of this cause I was kind of M.I.A. with Grace cause I had to deal with my big baby and a little one all at the same time" I say going over and hugging my big baby Justin.

*Later that Night*

"So babe why don't we have another baby?" Justin asks laying down next to me in bed. "Well one I'm not doing it now cause I'm not taking Maci's thunder and, I think we're a bit preoccupied for the time being babe," I said trying to doge the truth. Like I told Maci, yes I want another one but not now.

"Promise we'll have another one?"  He asks. " Why do you want one so badly?" I ask starting to get curious. "Cause the number one thing I finally want to give you, is a baby girl." He says then kisses me. I drape his arms around my waist then he pulls me close until he falls asleep, When I hear his small snores I know he is out. When it was my turn to get some sleep, my brain started to wonder, what if I did finally have another baby, but then I thought it wasn't a good time, I'd rather wait, and not steal Maci's thunder, again.