I'll Believe It When I See It.

The familiar voice made my eyes pop out and my body freeze. I tilted my head to make sure it was the person I thought it was. And I was right, the girly voice belonged to Jesslynn.

I then pushed Justin off me and grabbed his hand and pulled him to my room I was about to shut the door but I left it a crack open so I could say something to Jess.

"This is fun, you had yours now I get to have mine." I said then shut the door.

"Get it girl!" I hear her yell. I could hear the patter of her feet run down then stairs then slam the door. I wasn't mad at her and she knew that, she wasn't mad at me, and I knew that.

I turned to face Justin who was looking through my room. "Justin, what are you doing?" I asked walking over to him. "Oh nothing." He said with a fake look. "No I know that look your doing something." I said now directly in front of him.

He was like five inches taller but I was still in front of him. "More like someone." He said while picking me up and dropping me on the bed he then climbed on top of me.

We had a make-out session that lasted about 5 minutes. I let him have his fun with this because no matter how much, wait IF I liked him I wasn't going to lose my virginity to him. And definitely not today.

He then pushed his tongue into my mouth once more it felt weird. Even though we had just been through this process, it still felt weird. The next thing he did was tug at my shirt. I let him rise it but when he reached up to my bellybutton I realized he was going to try to take things to far.

"OK stop." I said to him while pushing him back, we were sitting up and I don't remember how. "What is your problem." He asked with a mildly confused look on his face.

"OK I like you but I'm not doing this with you." I said while getting up out of my bed.

I ran down stairs to see Ryinn and Maci entering the house through the back sliding door.

"Nicole what are you doing here." Ryinn asked. "Uh I live here, and I'm going to Justin's baseball practice." I said walking into the kitchen.

I don't understand Maci and Ryinn, they weren't together but they acted like they were, suddenly I got it, to me it was exactly what me and Justin were doing. We weren't together but we did act like it.

"Nicole, I don't get what the problem-." Justin started saying then noticing my brother was home.

"What's not a problem?" Ryinn asked. "Uh if Jesslynn could spend the night." I answered. I was amazing when it came to lying.

"OK first sure she can, and second Justin you may be here 24/7 bro but you do not make decisions when it comes to my sister, OK she has to ask me." Ryinn said with a laugh.

We hangout for a few minutes before leaving to go to Justin's house before his practice.

We were halfway to his house, when I felt a warm rough hand on mine intertwining their fingers into mine. I went with it knowing it was Justin's. . I looked up at Justin, his eyes were looking right at me again.

I stopped in my tracks, he knew what I wanted, he bent down and I jumped on his back. He was giving me a piggy back ride. I was smiling having such a good time. We were a block away from his house he put me down so if his parents saw they wouldn't say anything.
We ran to his house where his sister greeted us. His sister hated me.

"Hello Justy, hello EW." She said with a disgusted look. "Really Cammi, can't you be nice for once." He said with a face.

"Um let me think, no." She said and just stared at me. Justin opened the screen door with my hand in his, honestly I don't think he cared anymore, if people saw us, then they saw us. Justin pulled me all the way up to his room and plopped me down on his bed.

I then laid back and look at the baseball pictures on his walls. "You know what." Justin said while changing into his practice clothes. "What?" I said sitting up a tad to look at him.

" I'm gonna take you out tonight." he said with a wink. "Haha yeah I'll believe it when I see it."  He jumped on his bed hovered over me, I stopped laughing, my smile faded when his face stayed serious, he then kissed me once more, but this time I knew it felt different, I couldn't tell why though. Was there a spark between us?

"Justin! Kaylee's on the pho- whoa what are you two doing." Cammi yelled. She then talked into the phone "He'll call you back." she said then hung up the phone.

"She was wondering about tonight, uh I'll just go oh and Nicole, don't be surprised when he chooses Kaylee over your-" That's all she said because Justin had slammed the door in her face.