My Brothers Sexy Bad Boy Bestfriend

Jesslynn and I had been walking for what felt like an hour, but truth be told it was only fifteen minutes.

"Nicole, you okay?" Jesslynn asks looking at me with a concerned look on her face.
"Yeah I'm fine, just can't wait to get home and go swimming." I said reassuring her.
"Okay if you're OK, I'll see you later then." she said, then walked up the street to her house.

I walked about ten more minutes when I finally reached my house. I quickly ran into my room shut the door, then I walked into my bathroom, grabbed my splatter painted string bikini top, then walked out, and then stripped my white short shorts off.

I had already had the bottoms of the bikini on, so I took of my "COOL STORY BRO" black T-Shirt, then threw the black bra I had on with it off too. I then quickly put my bikini top on.

I grabbed a towel from my bathroom's closet. I ran downstairs, noticing my brother Ryinn was gone. I quickly moved on and went outside seeing my brothers best friend Justin playing basketball.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked considering that it was my house, not his but yet he was always here.

"Practicing my basketball skills." he said trying to make it obvious to me.

"Oh that's so cute, you think you have skills." I said with my hands clasped together.

"Hey I do have skills." he said.
"Yeah I"m acting like a complete freak." I said in an completely cute voice.

Just then the last thing I expected, Justin's shirt was already off revealing his six pack, the one he just got, the one he never worked for, to him everything came naturally.

"You know what, I'm gonna get you." He said.

He then dropped the basketball over his shoulder where it bounced on the concrete and rolled on the grass and chased me.

I wasn't sprinting but I was running.

He then caught me then pulled me up and spun me around so I was over his shoulder I was laughing but for some reason which I still don't know the answer to, I never told him to stop of to put me down.

Soon he put me down but before I could get away he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, hoping this way he wouldn't throw me in the pool.

Suddenly he jumped into the pool I was still clung on to him realizing I could let go at any time. Choosing why I didn't, I don't know why.

When we surfaced from the water we were still clinging to each other, his hands on my hips and I was clung to him.

Me and Justin never acted like this before so I don't get why we started now. We had stopped laughing and we were just looking into each others eyes, his caramel color eyes could always make me melt even though, me and Justin were cool he was like a big brother to me. His light brown hair was spiky in the front and how a regular guys hair looks in the back not to long and not super short, average.

Honestly how me and Justin were I think I felt a tiny spark. He then leaned in slowly and I tried to stay still but I could just feel myself leaning on it's own.

"Hey Justin I got us that mov- what the fuck are you doing?" My brother Ryinn's voice echoed as he yelled

I looked at Ryinn, and then jerked away from Justin, and got out of the pool as fast as I could.