We'll Get Through This.

When we got home I was debating if I should tell Ryinn about the babies but I decided to just take a nap.

It was the middle of October and Halloween was coming up meaning I would have to go and search for  some costumes for the kids. I always loved Halloween, I remember Jess and I would always try to coordinate matching ones, even from an early age. My favorite year was when I was a kitty and she was a mouse and everyone guessed we were Tom and Jerry. That was the one year we actually didn't try to dress up together it kinda just happen.

*2 days later*

"What do you want to be for Halloween?" I asked Chandler while making him his lunch while he watched by sitting on a bar stool on the other side of the counter. "Poop." He said smiling. "Daddy teach you that?" I asked looking up at him. "Mm hmm." he smiled and nodded. "Chandler you're turning six in May, Please.....just don't listen to dad.....when he's being immature, no actually listen to me, you'll get farther in life." I wink. Right then I felt a kiss on my cheek. "Thought I wore the pants in this relationship." Justin said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Well you wear pants, generally." I smirked making him kiss my nose. I looked up at Chandler who was blocking his eyes. I pushed his plate towards him. "Okay so two things, One, Thursday is Halloween and then Leos birthdays is 3 weeks after that, It's Leo's fourth birthday." I said. Justin nodded and sat next to Chandler, "Chandler what do you really wanna be for Halloween?" I asked, wrapping my hands around Justin's face so he wouldn't say ANYTHING immature. "Can I be a Zombie?" He asked with enthusiasm. "Okay, yeah sure, we can do that." I say nodding my head.

*Thursday night*

Justin and I walked around a few neighborhoods with the boys. Chandler was a (not so scary) zombie, we didn't really want to deal with any major nightmares from Leo. Leo was a dinosaur. He never gave us a full answer of what he wanted to be, so we made him a dinosaur. Justin and I went as the usual Mickey and Minnie Mouse.  After we put the boys to bed we sat on the couch still in our homemade costumes. "Do you really think we can do this we 2 more on the way?" I ask Justin. "It'll obviously be hard, but I mean we've overcome every other obstacle we've come across, If it wasn't supposed to happen it wouldn't of and you know that." He said grabbing me and pulling him towards him, kissing my head. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "Movie?" I said smiling. "Sure." He said.

Halfway through the movie we were watching, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I looked pale. I didn't look sick just pale. Suddenly I felt a huge pain in my side. I grabbed my right side and sat on the toilet seat. I waited until the pain settled figuring, to much candy, baby might be moving or something. I washed off my make-up and took off my costume and put on some night shorts and a batman shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and went back to the couch and laid down with Justin. "You okay?" Justin asked. "Yeah I just have a weird pain in my side." I answered truthfully. I didn't want to worry him, but I had to be honest or he'd get it out of me any other way he could. NO YOU PERVS NOT LIKE THAT! "Do you think something's wrong? Should we go to the hospital? Are you dying!" He asked. He seemed pretty concerned but asking question three I couldn't help but laugh. "No. no and no, I'm fine really." I smile. "Wanna just go to bed, please?" I ask. "Yeah sure I'll be up in a bit." Justin says. When I got up, I kinda felt as if I peed my pants. I ran to the bathroom to see what happened

*Justin's P.O.V*

I heard running coming from down the hall. I turned expecting to see one of the boys. I quickly stood up Nic in tears. "What's wrong." I ask quickly. "I'm bleeding." She slightly croaks from her crying. "Please tell me by a paper cut." I say, not as much making a type of joke but blood can.........leak,  basically anywhere. "Justin!" She yelled. "I got my period." She said. I was shocked. "Then let's go to the hospital." I said doing everything in my power to not cry.