You Are Absolutely Beyond Crazy

I was embarrassed. I went inside and changed as quick as I could and realized I didn't wanna be alone anymore.

I started walking to the first place I could think of and found myself at Jesslynns door.

Her little brother Myles answered the door. "What's the happs babe?" He asked trying to be flirty.

"Listen meat-head, you're like what 10, I'm 17 get over me!" I said pushing out of the way and ran up the stairs quickly. "I'm 13" I heard him yell.

I opened the door without knocking,- or thinking twice. "Jess I really need to tell you somethi- ahhh" I started out talking, but what I saw, killed me inside.

Justin and Jess kissing.

"Nicole what are you doing here?"Jess said standing up from the side of her bed. I stayed silent. I was shocked, angry, hurt, and I don't know why. It's not like me and Justin were a couple.

"Look me and Justin aren't a couple, we were just kissing." I looked behind her to see Justin with a crooked smile on his face.

"I know this is weird cause I'm your best friend and he's your brother best friend but- it's just kinda a one time thing!"

I stayed silent. Trying to get my anger to simmer.

"K I don't get why you aren't talking, but this was just for fun, nothing else." Jess said. "Yeah, I know what you mean." I said looking at Justin. I left without saying another word- or looking back.

I missed my backboard shot, I bounced the basketball once more, and made a jump shot. And I missed, the ball hit the backboard and bounced all the way behind me.

The ball was stopped by someone placing a foot on it. I looked up to see the owner of the foot. It was Justins. I walked inside, Ryinn still wasn't home but I wasn't ready to talk to Justin after the shit he pulled.

"Why are you so mad." Justin said following me into the house. "I'm not." I said fakely, I was walking away from him. "Come on we both know your upset." Justin said while I sat down on the couch.

"But I'm not, we're not together or anything so why would I be mad." I said looking at him.

"Look I'm sorry but you're my best friends sister and I panicked. We made out and I started thinking of Ryinn and that he's gonna kill me. You don't know how badly I want you- how badly I've wanted you, I wanna kiss you so bad but if he finds out-" Justin pauses.

"I know you want me to kiss you right now so we can stop fighting." I then realized it, he was right but I craved to carry on the argument.

"Wow you couldn't be more wrong." I said with a small laugh and a smile.

"Just admit that you like me!" He said with a smile as well. "No I don't and stop saying you know everything cause you don't Justin!" I yelled.

"Yes you do." He yelled back. "No I don't!" I screamed. "Yes you do and I'm gonna kiss you now!" He yelled. "Do it!" I screamed.

We then kissed, his hands on my cheeks, my arms wrapped around his neck. He then moved his hands to my legs and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands on my butt holding me.

He walked me to the couch and dropped me. "Told ya you wanted me and I do know everything." He smiled with a wink.

I laughed and threw a pillow at him. I then bounced off the couch and jumped on his back. We fell on the hallway floor, he turned to wrap his arms around me to protect me from getting hurt, his arms around my body and me tucked into his chest.

By the time I realized we were on the floor we were I was fully tucked into his chest. "You Okay?" He asked. I looked at him and shook my head yes. "You were right, maybe I do like you." He then got into the position to hover over me and swallowed hard. He than leaned down and kissed me, we were kissing for about 30 seconds.

I than placed my hands under his blue Aeropoastale shirt and traced it up over his back, and he then helped me take it off him.

We threw it in the directions over our head, and then I placed my hands between us so the palm was on his chest, before I knew it I had realized Justin had somehow pushed his tongue in my mouth.

It felt like we were having a tongue war, this was weird I was kissing someone who I wasn't dating, that's not me. Somehow the kiss was broken. I just smiled at him.

"You are absolutely beyond crazy." He said with the cutest grin. "Maybe, even crazy for you." I smiled.

"What the hell are you guys doing!"