Chapter 5 - A New Start

Hey friends I can understand the last chapter was a bit sad. But I assure you guys that its needed in the story .

Life is hard and we should make difficult choices . Like Ally deciding to stay away from Alex. It may sound foolish but for the one you love. You would do anything.

Facing the person you love with someone else and wishing them luck is one of the most painful thing for anyone to do.

But by doing that we could finally accept the reality and if they are truly happy then wish them luck even if it kills you.

You know I've been the best relationship advisor ever in college. So if you need help in mending broken hearts feel free to send me a private message. A girl should always stay strong she doesn't need a guy (especially the one's who makes you more miserable than happy ).

Ok say goodbye to the therapist and here is your new chapter . Hope you guys like it. The picture to the right is Pamela George.

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥♡♥.......

___________•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•___________

Monday morning

TINA P.O.V :

I was happy to see my baby sister so I rushed here as soon as possible. I said a dramatic

" Honey I'm h--".

Before I could finish my sentence my little Al launched herself at me.

I laughed at her enthusiasm which soon died when I felt tears soaking my top followed by a few whimpers. I was beyond angry to see my delicate sister like this .

I pulled back to look at her more clearly only to see a tear stained weak girl than the always radiant prep girl. I asked

" what the hell Ally !! Are you eating or not .. you look like a fucking zombie Ally. What happened this one week. . I thought you were ok when I left. . ".

She looked at me and said

" I.. I'm sorry. . It..it.. hurts sis " .

Her usual musical voice was replaced by a strained whisper. I felt sad when I asked

" what happened dear??? " .

A tear rolled down from her red eyes when she said

" Alex is here sis. In Newyork".

I gave her a confused look and ask

" so shouldn't you be happy he is here.. I thought that's what you wanted ".

I was mentally cursing Daniel for talking Alex to come back to Newyork.

I knew he would hurt her but Daniel didn't listen to me and made him come here stating since daniel isn't here Alex will give Ally a chance.

Ally shook her head and said

" Alex is dating Amelia tina.. I ..I.. saw them ki..ki..kissing by the lockers. It hurt alot but now that I think about it. ..

Maybe it is for the best ... maybe it's time to move on.. waiting for someone who doesn't want you is quite tiring .

I just need one more week then I will be able to accept it or at least I could pretend I'm fine in front of them .

I'm not pathetic and I'm going to prove it to them".

I could tell that she really thinks she could pull this off and I hope she doesn't embarrass herself. I badly wanted to bring back the happy cheerful girl.