Chapter 10 - The Oak Park

Hey my lovely readers. I'm extremely sorry for removing my story abruptly like that.

I was just too lost in my job that my story track changed. I'm not much into cheesy romance and my story was starting to turn like one.

Thank you for your support and sorry for the inconvenience.

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥....

-----------------------******----------------------

Today's message is about expectations.

Expectations are hidden synonyms for disappointments. If you expect something pretty badly and it doesn't turns out the way you want then all hell will break loose.

Never expect anything from anyone always go with the flow. You will be gifted with surprises.

Back to story...

__________¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤___________

ALEX P.O.V:

The folder had documents regarding early graduation and a ticket to India along with her Passport.

I know if I let her go now then I will lose her forever and I'm not ready for that. By the time I came to a conclusion I saw her car leaving the school premises.

Cussing to myself for being too distracted I got into my car and started following her . Thank heavens this road has no turning for 10 kms.

So with my speed I was able to spot her car heading towards a very familiar road .

At first I was confused as to why she is here as this place has so much memories of us. Then I saw her getting out of the car and rushing into the Oak Park we used to go when we hung out together.

I was still confused as I thought she wanted to be away from me by how fast she ran away from me earlier. But now why would she come to this park which brings memories of us.

ALLY P.O.V :

I know it's stupid of me to come here but after seeing him in the hallway. I no more have the strength in me to leave him.

No matter how hard I try to bring back my resolve something in me keeps screaming at me to go back to him and tell him how I feel.

But I'm not ready to face rejection. I used to be a strong independent women but Alex makes me want to be dependant. Dependant on him.

I need him more than anything and the pain of seeing him with someone else is very strong that it breaks me apart. I was sitting in our usual spot weeping my eyes out.

Though it was just a week, I shared so many beautiful memories with him than I had with anyone else. I felt two strong arms pull me into a strong chest.

I started struggling thinking it's a stranger but when I heard the familiar voice saying my name and sorry. I froze.

Once I got back my senses I could smell his alluring cologne . He tightened his hold on me murmuring a string of apologies trying to calm me.

I hold on to him like my life depended on it and cried for all the years I lost with him and the upcoming years I'm going to lose.

That thought brought me back. This is no more my Alex . He is Amelia's boyfriend . I'm better than this. I pulled myself away from him and said

" I'm okay now. . You can leave . I have some stuffs to do before heading back home. Thanks for holding me and letting me cry I have to go. . Goodbye"