Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy

• Dedicated to Twinkle

Hey friends here is the next chapter. I know that the first two chapters where pretty boring but this maybe a bit interesting than the other two chapters as it has Alex pov.

It's cool i could post the next chapter so soon. Hope you like it. I welcome your comments . Thank you everyone.

The picture to the right is Alexander Clarke.

Never judge a person by what you hear or see. Each one has an different approach and attitude with different persons. Look only how they behave with you. Most people are like mirrors they reflect your emotions . If you hate them they will hate you in turn. Except a few people who are completely messed up everyone else falls under this criteria.

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥...

__________◆☆◆☆◆☆◆☆◆_________

ALLY P.O.V :

The next morning I was very enthusiastic that I woke up before my alarm rang and got ready soon in a dark blue jean and white sleeveless top and a dark blue jacket.

I let my waist length black hair free and curled it a bit in the ends so that it would bounce whenever I turned .

I still had time so I applied little makeup when I was good to go I went to kitchen.

My mom was sitting on the counter while my dad was preparing some spicy indian breakfast which was mouthwatering.

They turned their attention to me and my dad said

" wow sweetheart you look almost like an seventeen year old"

I gave him a blank look and said

" I'm seventeen dad " .

He just laughed at me and said

" I know but you never act or look like one but now you look like a really pretty young lady . Isn't it Angela."

he asked looking at mom lovingly . I silently prayed someday it would be me and Alex having a conversation like this. My mom said

" of course she is pretty . After all she is the daughter of Drew Johnson . What do you expect" .

I yelled in mock anger

" Guys stop flirting in front me especially using me as the centre of topic '"

My dad kissed mom and said

" Fine we would stop."

He said it to me then turned to mom saying

" We will continue this later babe "

He playfully winked at her . She just laughed.

I packed my lunch and went out to see Tina already waiting for me in her Red convertible.

I hopped on and we reached school in 20 mins. I waved to Tina and spotted my two best friends waiting for me in the entrance.

I waved at them saying

" Hey pam , Hi matt how was your summer "

Pam held my right hand while matt threw his arm over my shoulder .

We three started walking to our lockers talking about summer with me sandwiched between this two of them.

All the girls were pretty excited about some new hot guy. They were squealing like they saw some celebrity.

Ally Could bet he wouldn't be even half as handsome as her Alex.

Alex !! How could this one person have so much effect on her is beyond her but she loved every bit of it. As we all had the first period together.