Chapter 1 - The Mall

Hello friends I'm making this story to be between 25 - 30 chapters and planning to complete it before Christmas. . Hope you enjoy and I promise no more changing as the drafts for all the chapters are nearly ready...

This chapter is about unnecessary guilt. Too much of guilt will take us no where. Never feel guilty for something which wasn't your fault in the first place. Unwanted guilt will make you weak and an easy target for others to use you. Never blame yourself for things which isn't in your control.

The picture to the right is Allison Johnson. Thanks for your patience and support. .

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~~~~~~~~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

ALLY P.O.V :

I saw him standing in a distance away from me his blonde hair was flying due to the salty wind .

I watched as a traitor hair fell on his blue- green eyes blocking my view of his mesmerising eyes to which even the ocean can't compete.

I wanted to reach out and move the hair off his eyes but remained rooted .

Then he turned fully focusing on me and his eyes lit up seeing me and he sent a breathtaking smile my away which made me swoon.

He slowly moved towards me under the stary night in the pleasant moon light looking like an angel.

He then cupped my cheeks and bent down to kiss me I was waiting for him to take my virgin kiss but he stopped I looked up at him confused.

Then I heard the familiar song of Rihanna and the earth beneath us shook .

I felt someone crushing me startled I opened my eyes to see I wasn't in the beach but in my room and I couldn't find Alex anywhere.

I sighed when I saw Emily on top of me and pamela on the door giving me the look.

"Oh please Ally.. Don't tell me it was the same f**king dream ".

I could see pam was pretty annoyed when she said this and I don't blame her like really I'm acting like this since sophomore year.

I gave her a sheepish look and said

" Aww pam you know me too well girl "

Then I stuck out my tongue . She shaked her head at me for my childishness and said she would wait for me by the door.

I turned my attention back to the little princess in my lap.

" Hey Ema. How are you sweetie ".

I haven't seen her all summer. Pam and emily went to visit her aunt. she is just 10 years old while Pam and I are 17.

I don't have any younger siblings but I have an elder sis tina so I adored Emily . Summer break is almost over and school starts in 2 days so we are going shopping .

" I'm awesome sunny.. come we're going shopping " .

I laughed at her nickname for me or should I say the nickname I made her call me.

There was only one person who calls me that and since he doesn't seem to call me that ever again .

I made Emily to use this nickname to have some sort of connection to our almost non existent past.

Sometimes I think I may have imagined my first week in NYK when Alex was friendly to me.

I sighed then quickly went to my closet and picked my cream jeans and purple full hand top with my inners and rushed to the bathroom .