Chapter 18 - The Couple

Hey there my lovely readers. Finally I got some inspiration. I am going to be an active author from now on. So let's have fun with the story.

Today I just want to talk about secrets in relationship.

Everyone has their own mystery and secret that they doesn't want others to know.

Remember if you want someone to be open with you and true to their emotions then you should do the same.

I'm not telling to spill all your dark secrets but never keep an secret which may affect your relationship in the long run.

Lay out your cards before you get too attached. Remember guys if someone can't see past your mistakes he/she is not worth knowing your good qualities.

So lets hope this chapter meets your expectations after a very very long break .

Love you all

Valentine ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ALLY P.O.V :

It's been three months since I started dating zander. In these three months we went to nearly 10 dates and I learnt more about the boy I loved so deeply.

I used to wonder how I love him so much yet I didn't know a single thing about him. But not anymore I realised that he acts all macho on the outside but he is a softie by heart.

He never liked it but he couldn't protest when sophie started calling him softie . I laughed at the memory of him chasing Daniel around the house.

Apparently Daniel tricked sophie by saying that her name would rhyme with zander if she called him softie.

One minute I was in my bed laughing the next I was in the ground struggling to breath. Since an idiot thought it was funny to tickle me to death.

I was trying to save my poor body from zander's tickling finger when the other idiot joined too. I could hardly breathe with the amount of laughter bubbling from me.

Since I couldn't save myself from this misery I went to the next best thing. I screamed for christina to help me. The two idiots stopped immediately looking at each other with a terrified expression.

Within seconds my sister came barging into my room with a furious glare pointed at the boys who stood guiltily.

She pointed her stare at Daniel arms crossed ready for battle and said

" My dear dear Daniel.. What did I say about tickling Ally and creating a mess in her room".

Her calm voice even scared me a little but couldn't help the chuckle at Daniel's reply

" I swear Tina I didn't do anything. It was all Alex .. I just wanted to join in the fun too"

He said it with this puppy dog expression which made both christina and me to laugh. They joined us too.

One minute Tina was enquiring them. The next we are all laughing on my bed creating a bigger mess but we were too happy to think of anything.

Suddenly I remembered we are yet to tell our family about us. I know my family will be happy to know we are dating. I don't like hiding things to my family but it would be unfair if I tell my parents and Aunt Lisa doesn't know about us.

I felt arms go around me and I relaxed in his embrace. I heard the door shut signalling our siblings left to give us a minute.

He kissed me lightly on the cheek and asked in a soft voice while stroking my hair gently.