Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events

Hey my lovely readers. . I know I'm practically missing these past few months. Trust me when i say this one chapter really irrites me. As the name suggests this is the turning point of the story. My first attempt was perfect then wattpad removed my chapter and I tried nearly 30 times to bring back my original work but failed pretty badly. This is the closest I could get to my original work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So today's Dr.Phil moment is about turn of events.

Life is a big mystery. . At times when we completely lose hope and when we are at our breaking point.

Life provides some sudden turn of events. It may make pull us out of misery or further drown us.

Changes are the only thing which remains constant in life. When we are pushed towards a momentary change brace it rather than running away.

We may be scared and have doubts about our decision but remember each change will make you a better person if you control it.

so face the changes boldly and shine above everyone. Be an example for the others struggling to cope up with the change.

Alright I did it. . I don't know how many understood my advice. But when someone is in need of it- they will be able to understand even if it's horrible. Hey guys this is Mathew. Isn't he cute.

love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥♡....

____________________

ALLY P.O.V

Even though I'm physically present in the school walking in the empty hallways. My mind revolved around my family. For once my thoughts aren't completely filled with Alex.

Now that Alex has someone he likes to be there for him through his thick and thin. I'm not worried about him.

Amelia may act and look like a bitch but she has a good heart when it comes to the people she likes.

I have seen the way she looks at Alex and I know that she loves him and would take care of him. So my only worries are of my family.

Family is irreplaceable. No matter where they are, what they do, family sticks together. I will really miss my family.

I was never close with my friends and the funny thing is that I share my secrets only with my family not even with Daniel and pamela.

I was so busy with my thoughts that I haven't been noticing where I was walking and ran into someone. I was about to fall face first when two strong arms steadied me.

As soon as I saw Matt's concerned face I couldn't hold back my tears. They were flowing down my face freely. I have been avoiding him for weeks.

Yet when I need someone to cry on. He is here to hold me. I welcomed his embrace and cried for the days I'm going to miss.

He held me tight and kept saying everything will be okay. The passport and tickets in my bag reminds me of what I'm going to do. The guilt was swallowing me.

So I quickly removed his arms around me before I say something which will further complicate my case. I have to leave this place now.

MATT P.O.V :

I can feel her withdrawing from me which is not a good sign as I wanted to talk to her. I know this is my chance to get answers.

I asked Ally the question that was bugging me since the day I knew about her love for Alexander.

"Why are you hurting yourself Ally... it's just a crush they are meant to be just that. Why are you acting like you lost your soulmate. As far I know he is the biggest jer.."

I couldn't finish my sentence as I was cut by Allison screaming at me

" don't you dare say a word about him. . You don't know him. . Who the hell gave you the right to talk about him like that. "

I didn't mean to show my frustration . Heck this isn't what I wanted to ask in the first place. Since the cat is out of the basket might as well go with the flow. So I replied

" I have a right to say anything I wish about the one's who hurt you. He hurt you Allison. I have never seen you this broken. You should hate him.. You shouldn't be avoiding me and Pam but him. Why are you doing this! ! WHY DAMMIT!!!

She jumped a little probably from my tone of voice but she was soon shaking with anger. A anger which didn't suit her personality. However it's the words she spoke that shocked me to core.

" Because I fu**ing LOVE him.. I love him . Why can't you see that. I loved him from the day I knew what was love. You don't know the person I see in him. I can never hate him.. I can never hate him"

The last part was more of an whisper. I didn't know whether to pity her or be angry at her. So i simply went to hug her as she was crying badly. But we both were stunned to hear the third voice. Only then did I realise the worst is yet to come.

ALEX P.O.V:

I couldn't believe my ears. Sure Daniel said Allison was in love with me but I didn't believe she still does. Heck it didn't even strike me until I heared her screaming her love for me in the hallway.

I didn't know whether to approach her or just leave her alone. I knew I don't love her but I liked her alot. But could I actually talk to her about this. It will just make it more real.

I was about to walk out but when I saw Allison was crying hard and a man trying to reach her. I couldn't stop myself from saying

" Allison".

I heard a sharp intake of breath. There she was standing wide eyed staring at me with surprise. All I got was a strained response that said

" Al..al..alex"

The shock was soon replaced by panic. Before I could say anything she was already running towards the exit. I saw a folder dropping from her bag. She was too busy running that she didn't notice it.

What I saw in the folder made me both angry and scared .

_________________

Thanks guys for visiting my story. I know I changed this chapter but friends I had no choice. Since I have no idea what i wrote on the first place. My first ever cliffhanger. ;-)

Love valentine♥♥♥♥