Chapter 22- The Talk

Hey my lovely readers.. I'm bad at naming my chapters. I would appreciate your help.  My mobile is in problem . That is the reason for late update . Sorry... I will try my best .

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥♡

_____________________

DANIEL P.O.V:

I have been thinking to ask Christina on a date for awhile but we didn't get any time alone. Especially with our siblings being all lovely dovely. I want the same with Tina.

When Alex decided to take Ally on this trip I couldn't be relieved more. I know it's my chance to tell her how I feel. I couldn't get her alone as she was talking to my mom. I don't want my mom to get suspicious of my intentions.

I still don't know how she would react but I hope she doesn't hate me. I was lost in my thoughts but broke out of it when I heard the familiar laugh. I looked towards my mother but couldn't find Tina with her.

I didn't pay attention to anything else as my eyes scanned the room for tina . When I saw a man dragging my christy away. I lost my sanity. I decided that I won't loose christy to some guy. I slammed my half finished glass of fruit punch and stalked to where they disappeared.

When I saw the man hugging her. I don't know what possessed me drag her like that but I don't regret it. Now we are standing in the backyard facing each other. I glared at her before saying

" What the hell were you doing .!! Are you insane !! Why did you let him to touch you like that! !!"

I shivered in disgust imagining that man's arms around my christy. My blood boiled in pure anger. Christy threw me a fierce glare before shouting back at me

" Excuse me how dare you call me insane. First I'm not the one who dragged someone away while they were having a conversation with a friend. Second from when do you care whom i touch and last of all i can do whatever i want!! . Now if you don't have anything to say I'm going back to where you dragged me from"

Before she could strom out and go back to that guy . I pulled her to me . We were so close that i could feel her breath wash over my neck. I tightened my hold on her and said in a whisper

" Listen to me Christina Johnson.  You will not be going back to that man who dared to hug you in public . I won't allow it. "

She interrupted my speech by saying

" Stop right there Dan . What do you mean by 'you won't allow it'. The last time I checked we were friends not couples.  Even if we were a couple which clearly we aren't . You still won't dictate my life".

I chuckled at her angry cute face and said

"I will keep that in mind darling"

The endearment shocked both of us. I didn't mean for it to slip out like that but i don't regret it. I wanted to ask her out anyway. Suddenly I was very nervous .

When Ally rejected my proposal I was sad and maybe a little angry but I overcome it after awhile. However I don't think I can bear christy's rejection. I don't know what made that difference but I do know that I want Christina more than I wanted anyone else.

I looked into the eyes of the girl I love and pulled her a little more closer to me. My mind was mocking my speech to christy moments ago about PDA and here I'm doing the same. Finally I got enough courage and said

"Will you be my girlfriend christy "

As soon as the words were out I cringed at how simple they are. My days of preparing speechs to ask her out was ruined in a spur. She still doesn't know what happened between Ally and me or the life I lived away from home . Jealously had made me stupid and ruined the whole candle light proposal I had planned earlier.

Suddenly she jumped on me that almost made me lose my balance. Before I could find my foot something or rather someone crashed into us making us all to fall into the backyard pool. One moment I was asking her out and the next I'm deep inside the water with christy clinging to me.

CHRISTY P.O.V:

You know the moment when you really want to murder someone but didn't want to go to jail for taking a pathetic life. Well let's say I'm beyond that point. I no longer care if I'm thrown in prison for eliminating a useless jerk from this beautiful world.
No I don't want to kill my danny... It's my idiotic friend's blood I'm after. I looked at the object of my anger and said

" You are so dead Samuel Tate Davenport or should I say STD!!!"

I know calling him STD is childish but what he did was childish too. You don't go around ruining your best friend's special moments. If you haven't guessed already the extra weight that made us crash into the pool was none other than my brainless friend Sam. He gave me a sheepish smile and said

" I didn't know you guys were having a moment. I just wanted to share the hug too"

He might be a good actor if his innocent pout is anything to go by but I'm no fool that devilish look in his eyes . I know that look anywhere it's the look of mischief. Of course my new boyfriend doesn't know that because he said

"It's okay Sam. I am sure you wouldn't have interrupted us if you knew we were having a personal chat. I also wanted to apologise for the way I dragged tina . I thought it was someone who had interest in her."

He said that last one looking at me. I couldn't help but melt in his arms. I was about to kiss him but got interrupted by a cough.

I glared at Sam and practically shouted "What". He just smirked at me and said

"Looks like I'm not needed anymore. "

I smiled so big that cheeks hurt and said in a sickly sweet voice

" Oh Mr.STD that's the best observation you have ever made so far. Bravo . Now shoo I want some alone time with danny "

My eyes moved back to Daniel and I was once more in that love trance. I didn't even react when Sam said

"Please don't drown the poor guy once I leave tina. Hey I'm right here don't kiss him while I'm in the vicinity. Eww man she's like my sister. I'm going to get nightmares "

By then I was in a different world where there was only dan and me. Dan was not like the other guys I dated. There was no rush in the kiss. It was sweet simple and Dan. A dangerous combo for my heart but I don't regret kissing him.

I don't know how much longer we stayed in the yard kissing but it was one of the best moments of my life. I never said yes to being his girlfriend but I guess actions do speak louder than words. I love him . Always have and always will. I never thought I could have Daniel but now that I did.
I'm not sure if I could ever be without him.

This moment was too special to waste it in thoughts which my brain was straining to create anyway. So I  forgot everything and just enjoyed the feel of kissing my first love. My Daniel who is my sister's bestfriend and also my boyfriend .

________

It's a wonder i even finished this chapter . To be frank I didn't even review it once but I hope it makes you guys enjoyed it.

Love Valentine ♡ ♥ ♡