Chapter 14 - First Alone Time

Hi friends here is the next update. ... We are going to see more of little sophie.. I am trying my best to give you a good chapter. So please comment guys to let me know what you feel about the story.

Today I just want to talk about untold love .

Many people hide their true feelings just because they fear rejection but to love someone and not say it out loud is a pain.

Whenever you fear to approach them think how you would feel if you see them with someone else. Just tell them you are in love with them and that you just wanted him/her to know .

Sometimes just telling someone you love them is a bold move and needs lots of courage. Never push someone to love you back.

Trust me if your feelings are genuine and he isn't in love with someone else or thinks you as a sibling then I'm damn sure he will come to you if you expressed your feelings before its too late.

Thanks for your support. .

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥♡......

_________○●○●○●○●○●○●○_________
DANIEL P.O.V:

I really hope that tina doesn't notice the slip I made by saying just the two of us.

I know I should be careful as I don't want her to think me as some player who keeps changing girls.

Even though I know I should take things slow I couldn't help myself but to want some alone time with tina.

The thought of her made me smile but it quickly turned into a look of shock when I saw tina coming towards me. She looked like a goddess.

My feet walked on its own accord to her side and i said in an husky voice which I wasn't aware that I could make

" you look beautiful Tina"

She blushed then hit me on my arm which seemed to bring me back from my dazed state.

I regained my composure then gave her a smile which I hope didn't show my nervousness and together we went to my car and started our day together.

TINA P.O.V:

I really wanted to squeal in joy . I Couldn't believe I'm alone with him . Even though it isn't a date it feels like one.

The way he looked at me made me hope for a better future with him. That thought made me blush.

He opened the passenger door for me and I got in with a shy thanks. As soon as the car started he started singing. I slowly watched his face while he was singing.

He looked so handsome and his voice was beautiful. I was mesmerised by him that I had totally lost track of time . I had been dreaming for the whole drive which is an hour drive.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dan when he said

" You know if I didn't know better I would think your using telepathy. . With your eyes glazing over an all "

I couldn't help but laugh at the telepathy comment.

" Seriously Dan !! Out of all the things telepathy is the best you could bring"

He looked offended when he said

" Hey its an awesome skill. All vampires have them. Some werewolves too "

He said this in a whisper like it's the greatest secret known to mankind. I laughed so hard that tears were flowing non stop. If I'm not in a car I would probably be rolling on the floor in laughter.

Only then did I realise we have reached our destination. I gasped at what I saw. It was a zoo. A zoo that had my favourite monkeys. The Chimpanzees.

I know not a great choice of a favourite animal but I have an serious obsession with them. Infact whenever Dan pissed me off I call him chimpanzee. That's the nickname I have given for him.

" Wow..!! Dan you brought me to zoo. I freaking love it. Come on lets go.. I want to see you inside the cage jumping from one tree to another".

He visibly paled and said

" OMG..!! No not today. Look Christy your my sweetest darling christy right. Please don't embarrass me today. I want us to spend some time Happily . Please I don't want any drama okay"

I pouted and said

" But Dan it was funny. Everyone thought so too. "

He said sarcastically

" Maybe funny to you but not me because they were laughing at me christy. You know what it's a bad idea. We will go somewhere else".

Stupid me. I think I went a bit overboard the last time we came here with our family. I caused quite a scene running around the zoo shouting at the monkey

" Hey Al look there are so many Dan's inside a cage".

I cringed at that memory and murmered a small " I'm sorry Dan. I didn't mean to insult you. I thought it was funny. I. I.. didn't want to hurt you".

The tear dam was about to break thinking how I spoiled our first outing before it even started.

Dan saw the first tear fall down and said in a panicked voice

" Christy.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you cry. U can call me monkey but please don't cry. I can't see you cry. I will even get you 5 strawberry cheesecake"

I brightened at the last sentence and said with a smile

" Really !!!. Your the best.. Strawberry cheesecake here I come".

He was chuckling at me and said

" Not so soon darling. We have your monkeys waiting. The cheesecake can wait "

I pouted but agreed as I do want to see Dan inside the cage.

DANIEL P.O.V :

We walked hand in hand to the ticket counter. I bought the tickets while Christy was asking me to hurry up.

She practically dragged me to the monkey section. I bet the monkeys recognised her with how much time she spends with them.

We spent the whole day roaming around the zoo. They had the chipmunks too. I tried to make them sing like in that movie ' Alvin and the chipmunks'

However, I ended up as a laughing stock to Christy. I know she will not let it go anytime soon and I love her either way.

She can be a philosopher a moment and then next second she becomes a kid. Right now we are going to get the strawberry cake I promised her. I smiled at her eager expression.

TINA P.O.V :

Dan never left me when we were in the zoo. He even switched off our mobiles stating he doesn't want interruptions. We had lunch in the zoo canteen.

Yeah i know not so fancy but it didn't make it any less special . Every second spent with Daniel was like a dream come true for me.

I am currently taking Daniel to my favourite place to get the strawberry cheesecake I was craving but stopped dead in tracks hearing that voice calling out to me.

Both me and Daniel visibly stunned looking at the scene before us but not for the same reason.

________________

Thank you for reading my story. I'm sorry for the delayed update. I don't know how often I can upload bit I will try my best.

Love you Valentine♥♥♥♥♥