Chapter 21 - The Gala

Hey my lovely readers. . Today we will see why Drew allowed Alex and Ally's romantic getaway.  I'm excited for this update. So let's get to it.

Sometimes in life when we keep certain memories in the past and move on in life. We don't expect for it to come back to us. But when it happens are we ready to take a chance that we failed to do the previous time. Not everyone gets a opportunity to correct their poor choices. But when life provides you such opportunities we must atleast try it to know what we missed by taking the wrong turn.

Thank you

Love Valentine ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

_________________________

ANGELICA P.O.V :

I was quite surprised when Drew allowed Allison to goto the beach house with Alexander. I mean the last time I checked he was a over protective father as much as he is cool.

Only then did I understood where the beach house is located. Right next to where his secretary Samantha lives. I have a serious doubt he would have asked her to have an eye on them but I knew he won't do anything to interrupt their privacy.

I mean he let Ally to miss the Gala which is very important to him. He even said its better if they don't take their mobiles and enjoy the peace. Both their mobiles are in Allison room.

I had a bad feeling Drew is going to do something idiotic that he doesn't want either Alison or Alexander to witness. My suspicions are confirmed when I saw hendry with his nephew Samuel heading towards Lisa and Christina.

LISA P.O.V :

I was talking to christina who was filling me about Allison and Alexander.  I never knew so many things has happened between them. I had a suspicion she left out a few parts. I didn't push for more Information.

We were laughing when she said about sophie.  I can't wait to meet my granddaughter. I felt a tap on my shoulder I froze when I saw who it was.

Samuel was the one who broke the silence

" Hey Tina come with me. We have so many things to talk"

Before i could stop them they left to talk privately leaving me alone with hendry. I looked at Hendry. He has changed alot. I don't know what to tell him.

The last time we saw each other was in college when I broke up with him. I cringed at the memory but asked

" Hello Hendry. I didn't know you were invited"

He raised an eyebrow at this and said

" I know you didn't want to see me. I was surprised when Drew invited me. I thought you are not coming but when I saw you I couldn't stop myself. It's been years Liz. I kept my promise I went far away from your life. Where is your asshole of a husband . I didn't see him anywhere"

I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I remembered Daniel is still here. I excused myself and walked towards the balcony.  I could feel him following me but I didn't stop him.

Once I reached my destination I couldn't control myself anymore as the tears shook my body. I felt hendry crushing me to his chest providing the much needed comfort. I know I should push him away but I just hugged him tight.

When I was calm I started talking again still hugging him while he was stroking my hair.

"We divorced after 3 yrs of marriage. Many said he was cheating on me but I trusted him to be a honest man. He had a child with her hendry. She came to me when she was pregnant and I couldn't take it. So I divorced him . I had my boys and that is the best thing which I got from him"