Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On

Hey lovelies I'm happy to present you the new chapter but before that it's time for playing Dr.Phil . Here comes the tips to keep a strong relationship.

______________________

( Not a part of story just a few exchange of thoughts . It's not to offend anyone. I'm sorry if your thoughts are different. Thank you )

There should always be a strom in life before happiness as the experience will make you strong to fight the future hurdles.

A relationship without fights can't be true. It means either one of them are faking happiness . Always build a bridge in your relationship.

Understanding and trust are the two basic pillars of a relationship. Understand your partner and know whether they are truly happy.

It doesn't mean it's always you who is adjusting to make your partner happy. It isn't healthy.

You should compliment each other which means adjusting and trusting should be from both sides.

_________________________

Thank you guys. I hope it may help someone who is confused about their relationship . Now back to the story in hand . The picture to the right is of Amelia Moore. Here is your new chapter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

ALEX P.O.V :

I saw Allison enter the lecture hall. I internally smiled at her horrified expression noticing the seating arrangement.

I had my arm around Amelia pretending to listen to whatever she was blabbing about but actually I was noticing Allison from the corner of my eye.

I kissed Amelia in the cheek and noticed that Ally flinched at that like I slapped her or something .

She closed her eyes for a moment then she suddenly turned into a new person.

She was smiling and her stance became bold. She sat next to me but didn't turn my way.

So I started the conversation by saying

" So why were you absent the past few days".

I asked sarcastically but the way she seemed surprised made me realise that she didn't know I was being sarcastic.

She quickly said

" Hmm thanks for your concern I didn't think you would have noticed "

She was blushing furiously. I wondered why she was blushing for this simple question .

Ignoring the thought I said arrogantly

" I'm just curious because the last time I saw you . You were running to your car crying ".

She gave me a sad smile and said

" I just wasn't feeling well zander. Now I'm okay perfectly fine nothing to worry".

I became tensed at the nickname and she noticed too because she immediately said

" I'm sorry it just slipped. I know you don't like me calling you that but its ju.. " .

I cut her off with a ' whatever' and turned my attention back to Amelia. I always got angry at her nickname for me.

It was not because I hated it on the contrary I really liked the sound of it. My name seems alot more sensual coming from her.

And that is why I hate the name and Allison . She is like a siren awaiting her next victim. I plan to never become one.

I turned to Amelia and saw her watching Allison with a smug expression.