Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)

Hey guys so this chapter consist of three parts as it's a very long vacation. Today we will talk about break

Everyone needs a break in their life. If we go on without stopping then we will only end up stressing ourselves in the long run.

Take a vacation once in a while and be carefree . We might get old but the heart in us is always a young handsome man and it's our duty to keep him active.

That's it.  Done

Hope you like it guys

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥♡......

__________○♣○♣○♣○♣○♣○____________

ALLY P.O.V :

It's 3'o clock in the morning .I tried to sleep as Alex wouldn't be coming until 5 to pick me up but no matter how hard I try I couldn't fall asleep.

The excitement of going on my first ever romantic getaway with my dream guy and the anxiety to not screw up my chance with him kept me up all night.

A week alone with Alex is as tempting as it's scary. It's tempting because I'm going to spend a week alone with the guy I love.

Scared of chasing him away. It's only been a few months since we started dating and there were hundreds of what ifs filling my thoughts making me forget the idea of sleep.

I thought to take a bath and get ready so that for sometime I could put my mind in something else away from the what ifs.

The warm shower cooled my anxiety abit and then i picked out a Purple v neck top and white floral skirt.

It looked simple and cute . Just my style I smiled at the thought and quickly changed.

Then i did my hair and make up. I looked pretty with my light make up and bouncy hair. I really wish he likes it.

I looked at the time it was 4 in the morning. I had one more hour and had no idea what to do. So I texted Alex.

Me: Good morning <3

I immediately got a call. I smiled hearing his voice

" Hey baby. . Did you just wake up? ? "

I blushed and said truthfully

" I couldn't sleep Alex and since I'm already awake I got ready but now I don't know what else to do so I decided to check up on you"

He said in mock horror

" God... Allison are you using me because your bored"

I chuckled at his failed dramatics and said

" we both know it's not true zander".

He replied in a soft tone

" That I know baby ... That I know ".

We were silent for a few seconds and he broke the ice

" Alright baby since we are both ready . I will pick you in like ten minutes . You finished your packing right".

I asked

" yes I packed last night but how come you are ready I thought you just woke up".

He chuckled and said

" your not the only one who didn't sleep last night babe . Anyway be ready in ten mins okay. Bye see you soon"

Before I could react the call went dead. I don't know how long I was staring at the phone but soon the door bell rang and I knew immediately Alex was here.