Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy

Hey friends. .!! I know my chapters are jumbled but I request you guys to read chapter 9, 10, 11 first before proceeding as there huge changes in the story line to make it interesting.

This is the first time I'm writing a story and I don't have a rough copy an all.. I just write whatever I picture in my head and reproduce it.

So every time I go through my previous work as a reader rather than an author I'm forced to change it.

I'm sorry for the inconvince. You guys can wait till I complete the book or I will mention in the passage at the start of the chapter whether I'm going to change it later or not.

Since you guys are not commenting I have no idea whether you like it or not. Please comment . I don't mind if you don't want to become a fan or vote or share. But please comment so that I can improve my work.

Today I'm going to talk about little happiness which we lose in the long run of life. .

Life is short but most of us spend it by working or studying. But we often forget for whom we are working so hard.

We work to earn money to give our family a better life and we study to become a successful money earner later.

But we fail to work on our relationships. It doesn't need lots of meetings and dinners like we need in work to finalise a deal.

It just needs a little assurance that you remember that special someone. Just a call can make their day .

Never give up the little happiness relationships provide us for work or better education.

Because when we become old and retire from our work. When we have nothing else to do other than to think there wouldn't be any pleasurable memories to rethink rather regret the little things we missed in life.

So I suggest enjoy and cherish the moments with your loved ones because life is short. No one knows what will happen in the future.

Enjoy your present and learn from your past to make a better future if we exist enough to see it ;-)

Alright I guess most of you would have guessed who would be the centre of attention in this chapter :-)

Please comment guys

Picture to the right is Sophia Watson (Olivia)

Love you all

Valentine♡♥♡♥....

________○●○●○●○●○●○●○________

ALEX P.O.V :

By the time we gathered the children it was around 9 . We are now sitting in the hall waiting for the toddlers to get here.

I'm quite anxious in meeting Sophia. She seems close to Allison and so I want to be in the good books with this two year old kid.

I heard that for her age she is very naughty and a handful but also that she will obey whatever Ally says and no one else.

Allison was reading stories to the kids of age varying from 6 to 10. I could tell she really loves to be here with the kids. Among them she looks like a kid too with her petite features.

Her child like innocence never seize to amaze me. She truly is an incredible girl and she loves me more than anything. I couldn't have wished for anything more.

I was so mesmerised by her that I didn't notice the toddlers coming in .. until a little girl shouted mama in her cute little voice while opening her arms to Allison.