Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond

Hey guys as promised the new chapter is here. If you guys want me to title the chapters. You can send your suggested titles in the comments. This is a small chapter.

This chapter is about the noble bond shared only between sisters. Our sisters are our first best friend. They know us more than ourselves. They help us grow up from the lessons of their mistakes. They are like a second mother but a lot more understanding .

Hope you like this change of pace. The picture to the right is Christina Johnson.

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥...

_______☆☆☆☆☆☆☆______

TINA P.O.V :

I was on the phone talking to Daniel about Alex when I heard the doorbell ring. As soon as I opened the door my little sister launched herself at me and started crying hysterically .

I had no idea who had done this to her. Daniel was still in call but it never crossed my mind. I made Ally to sit down in the couch and I hushed soothing words to her by hugging her close to me.

I know my sister acts all tough but she is a very sensitive girl when it comes to the people she loves. Even though I have a suspicion it has something to do with Alex I couldn't advice her without knowing the truth. .

" Ally honey you ok sweetie. . What is the matter Al. Mom has gone to grocery shopping it's only you and me. You can tell me anything sweetheart. Why are you crying "

I asked her she gave a few hiccups before replying

" Ch... chris... christy am I .. am i th..the re.. reason why Al.. Alex went out of town.. was I .. was i too clingy sissy.

Do you .. Do you th.. think that I..I.. I'm pathetic for love.. love... loving him sissy "

she started crying again hugging me tight. Oh my poor baby I would kill whoever did this to my little sister.

But first things first I should be the big sister and make her feel better before confronting her.

" oh sweetheart you aren't pathetic. . Pathetic is someone who follows the other like a puppy clinging to their arms..

Forcing them to love even when they are not interested. You aren't pathetic you didn't do any of those things I doubt that Alex even knows that you love him .

We both know Alex left town to study right. Stop crying don't let those bitches get to you honey. Now tell me who my little Al is ".

I gave her a teasing smile and in turn I got a small smile from little Al she mumbled a silent

"iallisonjohnsonisastrongindependentwomenandnoonecanbreakme"

I pretended to strain my ears even though I know the words I wanted her to say it loud so I said

"what ?? What did you say I couldn't hear you " .

She huffed and said

" I Allison Johnson is a strong independent women and no one can break me " .

Then we laughed in unison and we watched movies and had ice cream . She never said who did this to her but I knew it was Amelia .

Our bond was beautiful and I know she needs me but I have to goto college tomorrow morning and I can only hope she would be ok without me. I said to Ally

" Text pam that I will be taking you to school on my way back to college ".

She nodded and yawning so I told her to go to bed.

ALLY P.O.V :

After saying good night to Tina I went to my room and picked my mobile which was in my jean pocket in silent mode to see around 30 missed calls from pamela I felt bad for running away like that so I called her.

The guilt had made the sleep completely gone. After the first ring pam attended the call .

She sounded pretty worried when she yelled

" oh my god Ally.. what were you thinking .?? Are you ok?? Nothing happened to you right and where did you go ..

Do you know how worried I was.. You scared me to death Ally..Then--"

Before she could finish her sentence I cut in saying

" I'm very sorry Pam. I just came home to talk to Tina ".

" Argh how foolish of me. Obviously your sister is in town you would have runned to her.

I wish I figured it out sooner atleast it would have helped to ease my worries "

she said with a sigh making me even guiltier

" I'm sorry pam. I really am. I will definitely make it up to you girl..!!! Oh tomorrow you need not pick me up Tina will be dropping me in school on her way to her college".

She seemed to be upset but still said

" it's ok bestie . I understand . Will see you in school good night ".

I mumbled a good night then changed to my nightware which has puppies printed all along.

I remember pam bought it for Christmas when we found out Alex loved puppies.

With Alex as my final thought I drifted off to a peaceful slumber with dreams filled with Alex and his blue - green eyes which bought a smile on my face hoping to see him soon for real.

____________○♣○♣○♣○♣○________

Thank you all for reading this story. Please vote, share and comment. I will be updating weekly twice

Love valentine ♥♥♥